ot: do u like clingy girls?

Bassified

• Members

My gf and I are just naturally very involved in one another's lives. If we don't see each other we call each other usually once in the late afternoon and once when she's about to sleep, and sometimes a third time in between. It's not a "chore" for us - we generally really like taking a few minutes to talk to each other about our days or whatnot. When it becomes a chore, then you shouldn't bother, because it isn't from the heart.

But she's not clingy in a sense of always wanting to be there for absolutely everything in my life - we just get along enough that we always want to be around each other whenever time permits.

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

My gf and I are just naturally very involved in one another's lives. If we don't see each other we call each other usually once in the late afternoon and once when she's about to sleep, and sometimes a third time in between. It's not a "chore" for us - we generally really like taking a few minutes to talk to each other about our days or whatnot. When it becomes a chore, then you shouldn't bother, because it isn't from the heart.

But she's not clingy in a sense of always wanting to be there for absolutely everything in my life - we just get along enough that we always want to be around each other whenever time permits.

That's how it was for me and my girlfriend.. then she became a slut :(

• Members

Anyways, I think the relationship may head in the wrong direction if you're doing it through obligation. I know how mine ended up. I felt I had to do a lot of things to keep it going and I felt guilty when I didn't do things for her, so eventually I decided to break up with her. Right now we're pretty awkward, but I guess that's a given for every break up.

Should the first month of dating be really close? Like you feel like spending every day with them. Then after a month, it starts to peak, you guys still like each other, but it's not as upbeat as before and maybe see each other once or twice a week?

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

Dont lie... YOURE THE CLINGY ONE ARENT YOU!:o

• Members

Originally posted by MetalGuitar08

if she makes you call her every night.. that kinda thing.. turnoff.. i think it's alright though, kinda like it occasionally

Awesome, I thought I was alone in this when this girl I'm sorta with wants me to call her everynight. My day is not that interesting where I have that much to talk about everyday. I bet her's isn't either.

Archived