Check Out my New ESP LTD MH-400 NT

Chrisjd

• Members

This guitar flat out smokes everthing else I have played. I will never again touch an Ibanez or Jackson. I play all LTD and Schecter primarily, but this IS the best one I own. I play heavy shit as most of you know, and this guitar really holds drop C well, and everything really does sound perfectly clear and crisp. Has mahogony body, maple neck, neck thru construction, emg 81 in the bridge and 85 in the neck.

Quilted top, see thru black.

P1010523-1.jpg

P1010524-1.jpg

P1010525-1.jpg

P1010527-1.jpg

• Members

I have been really, really impressed with all the 400 and 1000 series LTD`s that i have played. I think LTD pushes the limits on these guitars. The fit and finish is so well done and the quality of the hardware and electronics is as good as most $2,000 guitars.

That is a beautiful guitar bro. The see through blue floyd equipped model is on my short trem guitar list right now. They are great guitars.

Congrats bro.

Eric

• Members

Nice. The top looks great. Some of the MH-400s I've seen have looked too purple. That one looks :love: .

I am getting a Black MH-1000 delivered by fedex tomorrow. I am going to set it up for drop C as well. What gauge strings do you recommend? I've never set up a guitar with that low of a tuning before.

• Members

Originally posted by lumpy555

i have a month-old ltd mh-400 with floyd, i am amazed at the total whammy bar abuse i dish out, and yes, the fuggin guitar stays so well in tune ,i almost hate to sell it, BUT schecter hellraiser gas wins again!!!

If you didn't have the one with the floyd I would consider getting it, but I hate the way floyds feel and play.

• Members

Originally posted by mhenson42

Nice. The top looks great. Some of the MH-400s I've seen have looked too purple. That one looks
:love:

I am getting a Black MH-1000 delivered by fedex tomorrow. I am going to set it up for drop C as well. What gauge strings do you recommend? I've never set up a guitar with that low of a tuning before.

With this guitar, use 54 gauge strings, it is PERFECT for drop C. This guitar holds the tension very well also, I am not sure why.

• Members

I have the same guitar. Its great man. Really you cannot get better for the money. I've thought about putting some Tom Anderson pickups in it, or maybe just an EMG 60 in the bridge.

Edit: I have the 81/81 combo. Thats how they were made in '05 when I bought mine. Now they're 81/85.

Archived