This Video is Fucking Ridiculous......(norma jean)

Chrisjd

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

Wow that was bad. And these dip{censored}s are on the Hard Attack channel all the time on Sirius, what i hear on there sucks as well.

Wow, things have really gone downhill. I'll take an 80's glam band over this crap, at least the glam bands could {censored}ing play and sing.

A-{censored}ing-men!

*Searches for some Scorpions videos*

:mad: :mad:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by stangme01

I had to watch that again, i think i was even more embarrassed for them this time around
:freak:

It really is embarrasing to watch! You would think they would know that, and it must have sucked to be in that band and watched the recording of that particular show.

• Members

Originally posted by danyeo

Wow that was bad. And these dip{censored}s are on the Hard Attack channel all the time on Sirius, what i hear on there sucks as well.

Wow, things have really gone downhill. I'll take an 80's glam band over this crap, at least the glam bands could {censored}ing play and sing.

i would take rap over this. rap is closer to music than this.

• Members

I like hardcore.... but norma jean is still {censored}ing {censored}ty. you guys defending them... lolz... they are a terribly {censored}ty overrated scene band that little girls that know nothing about music frequently name drop. all of their songs are ridiculously boring/simple/repetitive. has nothing to do with noisey... there's lots of good noisey dissonant bands... norma jean is not one of them. typical, generic, uninspired, ridiculously simple music... (by the way, didn't even watch the video...)

• Members

Well, that was a waste of 2 minutes 43 seconds. What the heck was that. I've no problem with people being energetic and putting on a show, but if I want to watch and listen to music, I want to hear something that sounds good. That sounded like random, annoying noise to me. There was no structure, rhythm or anything, just 4 people doing 4 separate things. I have a high tolerance for different music, I studied 20th Century piano music for several years and if you can tolerate that, you can tolerate most anything. But this is just not my thing.

• Members

did you see the gay walk at the beginning.

that was good.

Oh nice singing too... staring at the wuah wuah wuah wuahhh wauh wauh wauhh.

But yeah, what the {censored} is that nasty {censored}.
So stupid sounding with the out of wack chord
ring outs and all the moving for nothing, it doesnt
make up for how bad they suck. the performance
was retarted, maybe even more than the playing.

• Members

Originally posted by syxstringslayer

did you see the gay walk at the beginning.

yes...that's the point I started hating it

then they started playing

could somebody please explain this to me..at first I thought it was a joke...but then nobody in the audience seemed to be laughing...was it a joke that just didn't go over? or are homosexual kids pushing the limits again?

thanks for any info

Archived