SS Posse!!!

Shask

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Do like I did, download Reaper, shove your PC mic against the speaker, hit record, and play like noone's listening.

I've already got the whole recording thing down :)

I just want to make a clip of my own not associated with a band just to kinda of like.. i guess show off my playing ability.

• Members

Theres a whole bunch I did a few years ago. Probably start with S, R and P. C200 is a Pantera clip of when I first got the Randall...

You're a fantastic riffer, man. I'm only on R right now, but that just sounds {censored}ing killer.

I've got a similar sound out of the RG100 as we speak. I love the treble on these things... they're fizzy as {censored} but it actually sounds GREAT like that.

What were you using to boost it?

• Members

You're a fantastic riffer, man. I'm only on R right now, but that just sounds {censored}ing killer.

I've got a similar sound out of the RG100 as we speak. I love the treble on these things... they're fizzy as {censored} but it actually sounds GREAT like that.

What were you using to boost it?

S was the Randall I think. I have another version somewhere with the PODxt. C200 was with a SD-1. I can get much better tones out of it now.

R was a Rocktron Chamleon.

M was an old POD PRO

P, N was a 5150 ODd and EQd to hell (back before I liked the stock sound,lol)

L, and H damn, 2002, lol. Rockmaster and ADA Microcab maybe?

• Members
S was the Randall I think. I have another version somewhere with the PODxt. C200 was with a SD-1. I can get much better tones out of it now.

R was a Rocktron Chamleon.

M was an old POD PRO

P, N was a 5150 ODd and EQd to hell (back before I liked the stock sound,lol)

L, and H damn, 2002, lol. Rockmaster and ADA Microcab maybe?

:idk: they all sound killer.

Did a clip of the Bravo 112 through the same speakers and mic'ed the same way, with the same settings... they sound fairly similar. The Bravo is a {censored}load fizzier in a painful way, though. Only speaker that wasn't fizzy with that thing was an EV and I still had to put the treble on 2 to keep it from fizzing out... great amp, but way too fizzy.

Archived