Holy Shit! My dog's a BADASS!

WillShrdForFood

• Members

If anyone has ever spent time with a Schipperke, you know how entertaining they can be.
Eat-play-go for walks, rides in the car is their mission. Probably one of the best "food beggers" of them all.

It's a good thing they are 15-20 lbs. If they were 80-100 lbs, they'd probably be uncontrolable when they got pissed off.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by colejustesen

hogging blankets is his specialty. He always makes it difficult to anything. But I love him anyway......the little {censored}!

Here is a couple more shots when he was a two months old. One where my sis was teaching him the art of attacking his toy chicken.

IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0140.jpg

Cole

your sister is very pretty man !

• Members

If I were a regular pig like the rest of this forum, Id say something like, "Your sis could instruct ME in the fine art of attacking my chicken!"

But I wouldnt do that... ;) He was a cute pup by the way.. ;)

Originally posted by colejustesen

hogging blankets is his specialty. He always makes it difficult to anything. But I love him anyway......the little {censored}!

Here is a couple more shots when he was a two months old. One where my sis was teaching him the art of attacking his toy chicken.

IMG_0105.jpg

Cole

• Members
He is a BIG cat, 20 pounds easily. The breed is called "Mane-coon". They can be from 15-30 pounds, so hes an average sized one :D The coolest thing of all is that he is as close to a dog as a cat can be. He greets us when we come home, has a very unique meow that he uses very frequently, to get our attention, or somehow tell us something. He even will push you with his paw to get you to pet him. Hes primarily an indoor cat. Even if he does get outside, he will simply hang out in our backyard, and never go outside the fence lol. Very dog-like.

toast.gif

Dude, my cat Gilmour is a Maine Coon too, she's not quite as big as Toast, but she behaves just like a dog too. She's caught 7 mice in the last 2 days, and the biggest thing she's managed to drag through the cat flap was 2 rabbits, one of which she managed to chop in half ?! (no idea how).

She was in the lounge the other day and heard something out in the field, so she got up and ran at full speed out of the cat flap and into the garden. Anyway it was a frickin horse, and she had to get pretty close before she realised it was too big to drag into the house, or i swear she would have tried it

:D

• Members

This is my MinPin, Scarlett, when she was about 8 months old. The craziest dog I've ever known. She talks. I've never heard a dog vocalize like her. If you accidently step on her foot she'll bitch at you for a good 2-3 minutes. She thinks she can take on any dog who comes her way, and regularly pwns our black Lab.

• Members
Originally posted by ThrashmetalErik

i like huskys better to, rots smell, Huskys just need alot fo active {censored} and usually arent smelly.

Great dogs.

My Dog dog doesnt smell at all and never has maybe your taling about unkept Rots.

He definitely no pushover but then again I didnt get him to be a fight dog either . He's my pet a great dog a best friend and I love him to death.

84631.jpg

Derek

• Members
Originally posted by zer0psi

What the {censored} is that about?

Hate the asshole owners, not the breed.

Ignorance pisses me off

I'm sure they hate you too, as they probably should.

This is what it's {censored}ing about ...

5760029_BG1.jpg

Yeah, there are asshole owners, but this breed of dog is breeded to fight. Tell my daughters best friend that pit bulls are nice doggies. You should see the left side of her face. Tell a lady I work with how nice of a doggie pitt bulls are. You should see her daughters face.

If you own one, you better have good damn insurance.

• Members
Originally posted by Moltisanti

He is a BIG cat, 20 pounds easily. The breed is called "Mane-coon". They can be from 15-30 pounds, so hes an average sized one
The coolest thing of all is that he is as close to a dog as a cat can be. He greets us when we come home, has a very unique meow that he uses very frequently, to get our attention, or somehow tell us something. He even will push you with his paw to get you to pet him. Hes primarily an indoor cat. Even if he does get outside, he will simply hang out in our backyard, and never go outside the fence lol. Very dog-like.

toast.gif

Dude, my cat Gilmour is a Maine Coon too, she's not quite as big as Toast, but she behaves just like a dog too. She's caught 7 mice in the last 2 days, and the biggest thing she's managed to drag through the cat flap was 2 rabbits, one of which she managed to chop in half ?! (no idea how).

She was in the lounge the other day and heard something out in the field, so she got up and ran at full speed out of the cat flap and into the garden. Anyway it was a frickin horse, and she had to get pretty close before she realised it was too big to drag into the house, or i swear she would have tried it

I used to have a 25 pound Persian. Meanest cat in the world.

• Members
Originally posted by Pepi

This is what it's {censored}ing about ...

5760029_BG1.jpg

Yeah, there are asshole owners, but this breed of dog is breeded to fight. Tell my daughters best friend that pit bulls are nice doggies. You should see the left side of her face. Tell a lady I work with how nice of a doggie pitt bulls are. You should see her daughters face.

If you own one, you better have good damn insurance.

I feel sorry for any person that is bitten by any dog. But the truth of the matter is that APBTs (Pit Bulls) do not bite more than any other breed. The only difference is that if a 'Pit bull' does bite/attack the news media is all over it. If any other breed bites/attacks, the media could care less.

There are thousands (if not more) of dog bites a year that go unheard from all breeds. From little ankle biting Maltese to the 'oh so vicious' Pit Bull' on up to Shepards, Rottweilers and any other breed you can think up.

I have been around APBTs for nearly 10 years and never seen one bite. Never been afraid of any of them. By the same token, I have been around some German Shepards that scared the sh!t out of me, flat out sneaky mean some of them were. I have also had a Doberman Pincher Bitch put her mouth completely around my neck.. thought I was dead that day. Luckily the Bitch didn't clamp down!... I went to pick up a puppy and the bitch didn't like that for some reason and let me know it... scared the liven sh!t out of me.

Any way, the problem is that a lot of dogs are in the wrong hands and are not properly trained/taken care of, APBTs being one of them.

Enjoy,

Vid

• Members
Originally posted by OverDriven

Cane Corsos are the most badass of all dogs. Get his ears clipped so he looks like a demonic gargoyle:

Bubba.jpg
Chaos.jpg

That is sick and evil looking man!!:thu:

A girl in my neighborhood has an italian mastiff that she alway's walks and it looks like a big Rottie with cropped ears and totally has that demonic look too.

Derek

Actualy I just learned that a can corso is an Italian Mastiff DUH!! But the one in my neighborhood as rottie markings and is awesome looking!!

Derek

• Members
Originally posted by Thri11_H0use

He is a BIG cat, 20 pounds easily. The breed is called "Mane-coon". They can be from 15-30 pounds, so hes an average sized one

I have bred Maine Coons (hey, I'm from Maine) and over the years, have owned so many I've lost count. While I think your cat is beautiful, unless you have papers, it could very well be a mix. I'm not seeing any tufts on the ears which would be unusual for a pure-bred.
mainecoon.jpg
Then again, not EVERY Coon has tufts. It's usually the show-cats who have all the goods but even then, there are exceptions. For example, the one above has the tufts on the ears but not the paws.
Also, full grown males rarely weigh more than 20-lbs and the tall-tales of 30-lb Maine Coons usually indicate seriously overweight and unhealthy cats. You should read some of the Maine Coon legends posted on the internet, it's hilarious. "My cat weighs 35-lbs!" etc, etc.
Males average 12-15-lbs; females 9-12-lbs. The largest Maine Coon I ever owned was named "Lynx" and weighed 23.5-lbs but was MASSIVE, all muscle.
Love the thread but didn't want to scare off any potential Maine Coon owners who might think 30-lbs is just too big of a cat. One trait common to the Maine Coon is their love of water. Most of mine would whine if you closed the bathroom door behind you while taking a shower, they would want to jump right on it. Also, the males tend to meow with such a softness, you wonder if they're in another room when they do it.
Yours is gorgeous and enjoy him!

Archived