Holy Shit! My dog's a BADASS!

WillShrdForFood

• Members
Originally posted by Caliban

The 2 huskies died about the same time?

:(

Those are beautiful dogs.

Both of my huskies are rescues, one I got at 7 months the other at 2 1/2 years.

My gray rescue sounds like yours, she is a mean bitch sometimes, but very lovable. She gets very jealous.

I had a husky before those 2.

I can't imagine having any other kind of dog.

:wave:

yup, they both got out (without me knowing) and made it to the highway.

My rescue is the same way... dont reach for her face and dont touch her while she is sleeping. Otherwise she is very loveable. The big black one in the first pick I picked up before he was going to be turned over to a rescue. He was picked up by a couple on a very busy street running back and forth... I still feel bad that he ended up being hit by a car/truck in my care :(

edit: missed your attatchment, yours looks like a great dog. I bet he/she loves to wrestle! :D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by trey85stang

yup, they both got out (without me knowing) and made it to the highway.

My rescue is the same way... dont reach for her face and dont touch her while she is sleeping. Otherwise she is very loveable. The big black one in the first pick I picked up before he was going to be turned over to a rescue. He was picked up by a couple on a very busy street running back and forth... I still feel bad that he ended up being hit by a car/truck in my care
:(

edit: missed your attatchment, yours looks like a great dog. I bet he/she loves to wrestle!
:D

dude, no offense, but how do you keep letting dogs "get out"? thats 3 dogs? I honestly dont want to seem cold hearted, but any time I leave my lil guy in a yard, I double check every potential point of escape, every day.

• Members

Originally posted by nvcreations

dude, no offense, but how do you keep letting dogs "get out"? thats 3 dogs? I honestly dont want to seem cold hearted, but any time I leave my lil guy in a yard, I double check every potential point of escape, every day.

+ {censored}ing 1

Archived