The only thing more annoying than DR X Threads

Alchemist

• Members
Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

The problem is not simply Dr.X.

It's the fools bumping his threads or even participating in them at all.

Take a look.

If you guys would ignore him....
:idea:

Like I said in another post: There is merit in that however; good people standing by and doing nothing will not address the fact that their presence isn't addressed by simply ignoring their trolling. There are those of us who don't feel like being subjected to their constant trolling and bull{censored}.

• Members

Originally posted by Zachman

Like I said in another post: There is merit in that however; good people standing by and doing nothing will not address the fact that their presence isn't addressed by simply ignoring their trolling. There are those of us who don't feel like being subjected to their constant trolling and bull{censored}.

I am tired of it too. One or two stupid and not really funny threads in a week is enough. Not five or six a day...

Although, I am having fun with Mark (BigHair) in one of them.

• Members

It's not bumping his threads. It's dwelling on it and constantly making even more threads than he does to complain about it. The negative effect is pretty much threefold, because it adds more off topic threads, detracts from time posting on topic threads, and just encourages him and others to make even more off topic threads.

Just let it go. Let other people have their fun, and concentrate on posting on topic things if that is what you want to see.

How the hell can you expect to put a fire out by adding fuel to it?

• Members

Originally posted by Herald of Light

It's not bumping his threads. It's dwelling on it and constantly making even more threads than he does to complain about it. The negative effect is pretty much threefold, because it adds more off topic threads, detracts from time posting on topic threads, and just encourages him and others to make even more off topic threads.

Just let it go. Let other people have their fun, and concentrate on posting on topic things if that is what you want to see.

How the hell can you expect to put a fire out by adding fuel to it?

One uses dynamite to put out an oil rig fire.

• Members
Originally posted by buntaluffigus

Do you get paid to be a moron to people or do you enjoy living the life of a lesser person?

would you mind stating that in a way that makes sense? wait... my pitiful lil brain is making some sense of it now... i see... it's an attempt at a slam... oh my.... how funny... lets see... you think becuse i point ou a different view than i am a moron... ahhhh common to the small minded... and you also think i do such things for pay? again you amuse me with your feeble thought process... life of a lesser person... ouch... i'm going to go cry now as you have mortally wounded my inner child...:cry:

Archived