pics from a show the other night- thought you all might enjoy!

guitarist17

• Members
Originally posted by guitarist17

well, seeing as how im willing to bet hes a hell of alot better than you, has ALOT more money, and banging a WAY hotter chick, ill take that as a compliment, but thanks for the douchebag comment anyways
:wave:

He is talking about the foot on the monitor...

• Members
Originally posted by guitarist17

well, seeing as how im willing to bet hes a hell of alot better than you, has ALOT more money, and banging a WAY hotter chick, ill take that as a compliment, but thanks for the douchebag comment anyways
:wave:

Time to take your meds, frat boy.

• Members

Originally posted by OverDriven

Time to take your meds, frat boy.

is it that time? {censored}, i knew i forgot something....

17 Tubes, im all about the gig bro! i work for orlando FD, we do 24 on ,48 off, like most departments. I'm also in paramedic school right now, so my schedule is pretty tight, but im sure we could get a friday or saturday night gig together. i don't think we are gonna play shows at all in january, just because we are writing new stuff etc, and have alot going on. but definetly let me know whats up

gitfiddler: whats up dude? haven't talked to you in awhile. i don't think we will be playing the pit again, had a bad expierence with the club owner, she was a complete bitch. we got invited back, but it was a waste of time driving that far for that....i love jacksonville though, one of my favorite cities, i went up for new years this year. send me a PM sometime dude.

chris

Archived