pics from a show the other night- thought you all might enjoy!

guitarist17

• Members

Originally posted by thefyn

I saw the video to that. You drowned out poor Nate (The other guitar player) and his new cab. haha. Sounded great.

haha, thats cuz nate doesnt know how to EQ his {censored}ing markIV....hes the only person I've ever known who can make that amp sound horrible lol.

chuck went to the board and was like" you see the guy with the long hair? yea, kill his high end" haha....nates oblivious, its great.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarist17

haha yea...i had the fog machine to my right, and i was steppin on it the whole show haha.....that is my favorite pic i saw.

You could not see the drummer for some of the set because of the fog. I was waiting for him to asphyxiate.

I didnt know you had an LP Studio Plus??? I thought it was a classic?

• Members

Originally posted by thefyn

You could not see the drummer for some of the set because of the fog. I was waiting for him to asphyxiate.

I didnt know you had an LP Studio Plus??? I thought it was a classic?

naw, I wanted a classic, but couldn't afford it at the time. I'm one of hte few people that actually like the 500T pickup in the bridge I guess. but it's all good, I have tendinitis in my left shoulder ( damn firefighting) so the studios lighter weight is a blessing to me haha.

Chris

• Members
Originally posted by OverDriven

Rock on, Mark Tremonti.

well, seeing as how im willing to bet hes a hell of alot better than you, has ALOT more money, and banging a WAY hotter chick, ill take that as a compliment, but thanks for the douchebag comment anyways :wave:

Archived