Mod Troll: Synths are boring

• Members

I've contracted terminal boredom, and I blame my synths. All the patches sound the same. All my riffs seem repetitive. No amount of saw wave madness can break the endless mediocrity of low-pass-filtered bullcrap.

Therefore, I'm selling all my stuff. I'll take One Million dollars (or best offer, but not less than One Milliion dollars).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've contracted terminal boredom, and I blame my synths. All the patches sound the same. All my riffs seem repetitive. No amount of saw wave madness can break the endless mediocrity of low-pass-filtered bullcrap.

Therefore, I'm selling all my stuff. I'll take One Million dollars (or best offer, but not less than One Milliion dollars).

:mad:REPORTED :mad:

• Members

Or maybe some careful application of a chainsaw and a blowtorch. THEN it can be called art.

Anyway, synths are boring. I propose that we all trade them in for a gee-tar and then go haunt the guitar forums, whaddyasay?

It's a plan, but you gon and tipped them off ... LOL

• Members

Anyway, synths are boring. I propose that we all trade them in for a gee-tar and then go haunt the guitar forums, whaddyasay?

I'm completely with you. Synths are boring. Beyond boring; pianos are boring and organs are even more boring. Synths are more boring than organs. The only thing more boring than a synth is an omnichord.

Guitars, on the other hand, allow you to touch the sounding string with your fingers. This, and their naturally phallic shape, makes them the best instrument for anyone who isn't a complete idiot.

• Members

Send all your synths and equipment to me, and I will send you a check that I have received from my friend in Nigeria for 2 million dollars... you can send me a money order with the 1 million dollar difference with your stuff, and all will be ok. Actually send me just 800 thousand. Keep 200 thousand dollars for your trouble :thu:

• Members

I think if you tune all the strings to nearly the same note, then, yes, guitars have SuperSaw. Not very practical, but yes.

Well crap, this thread isn't generating anywhere near the level of angst and shenanigans that it was supposed to. :cry: Troll fail.

• Members

Caprica Six: "This all makes me so sad."

Five: (matter-of-fact) "They would have destroyed themselves anyway. They deserve what they got."

Six: "We're the children of humanity. That makes them our parents in a sense."

Five: "True - but parents have to die. It's the only way children come into their own."

Archived