• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:facepalm:

All he had to do was
quote Hank Hill
and be done...

There's good Christian Rock. For example, Jars of Clay has a bunch of great CD's, got a lot of airplay on MTV and rock stations throughout the world as well as being in soundtracks to very mainstream movies. And when I saw them live, a band called Plum opened for them and they were awesome.

For comparison sake, I'd love to hear a list of bands this d-bag prefers.

• Members

Hey tell me what you have been doing synth wise lately, playing at home on the same old same old, performing onstage, in the studio, recording, programing, working on chops, talking and reading about gear, what?

• Members

Hey tell me what you have been doing synth wise lately, playing at home on thew same old same old, performing onstage, in the studio, recording, programing, working on chops, talking and reading about gear, what?

who, me?

• Members

I've contracted terminal boredom, and I blame my synths. All the patches sound the same. All my riffs seem repetitive. No amount of saw wave madness can break the endless mediocrity of low-pass-filtered bullcrap.

Therefore, I'm selling all my stuff. I'll take One Million dollars (or best offer, but not less than One Milliion dollars).

Very funny Pals. It is this guy righ--cheer.

• Members

Hey tell me what you have been doing synth wise lately, playing at home on thew same old same old

Yes.

performing onstage,

No.

in the studio

Yes.

, recording,

No. :cry:

programing,

Nay.

working on chops,

Kinda

talking and reading about gear