Pics of my youngest boy playing the guitar..,

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

damn, wish my dad had a rig like that!

how old is he, 12?

Yeah, he`s 12 and got the bug lately. He`s wanting his own guitar and amp bad. I think he`s going to get a RG fixed bridge for his first ax.

He does look like he`s got the attitude to pull it off.

Eric

• Members

Thanks for looking and for the comments guys. The little guy is eating up being on the internet. Too bad he can`t actualy play the guitar. He`s still in the "it looks neato" phase. I don`t want to push him too hard and make it boring. Since he`s so young.

He`s pouring through all the MF, AMS and Sam Ass catalogs trying to pick out his first guitar. He wants stuff that looks neat, but is total crap. I`m trying to guide him into picking something that he can grow into and won`t be embarrased playing in a couple of years. I think I`m going to get him an Ibanez RG321 in the natural oil finish and probably a little 15 watt Spider combo.

Eric

RG321MHMOL.png

• Members

Thanks for looking and for the comments guys. The little guy is eating up being on the internet. Too bad he can`t actualy play the guitar. He`s still in the "it looks neato" phase. I don`t want to push him too hard and make it boring. Since he`s so young.

He`s pouring through all the MF, AMS and Sam Ass catalogs trying to pick out his first guitar. He wants stuff that looks neat, but is total crap. I`m trying to guide him into picking something that he can grow into and won`t be embarrased playing in a couple of years. I think I`m going to get him an Ibanez RG321 in the natural oil finish and probably a little 15 watt Spider combo.

Eric

excellent buys on the amp and the guitar, they are perfect for beginners and will be good for when he is a giggin musician.

I remember when I was in that "Looks neato" phase...probably because I'm still in it:wave:

He already has the metal look in his eyes:D

~cooley

• Members

Eric

RG321MHMOL.png

excellent choice, i have a 7321 and im always impressed with the quality of such a cheap axe. With a pro setup, which id also advise at some point, those things can really rip

James

Archived