Saw 300 Last Night....Good God.....

Chrisjd

• Members

For God's sake, go see this movie now....... I hyped it up a lot before hand, and built up pretty high expectations, and this movie met them all. Best ass-whoopin I have seen on the screen yet. Talk about an adrenaline rush.....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
For God's sake, go see this movie now....... I hyped it up a lot before hand, and built up pretty high expectations, and this movie met them all. Best ass-whoopin I have seen on the screen yet. Talk about an adrenaline rush.....

I have been waiting for this movie to come out for about a year now! I just got tickets and I am going to see it tonight with a whole bunch of people. Should be fun!!!:thu:

• Members

^ the whole point was to make Frank Miller's graphic novel into a film while retaining the design of the comic. if you want realism go watch The 300 Spartans from the 50's or whenever.

The movie would have been 300 times better if they had done it right...more like Gladiator with the realism. I liked Sin City, but 300 is way too far fetched. It's Frank Miller does Lord of the Rings. Not very interesting once you get past the fight scenes.

• Members

Let me rephrase, the story for 300 suffers for making it into a comic book style movie. It actually takes away from the significance of the story by throwing in all these weird monsters and characters.

Archived