God of War II...

JoshuaLogan

• Members

since it's developed by SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment of America) it's a safe bet that it's a PS2 exclusive.

apparently stores around here don't stock it until 2PM... for whatever reason. i needs to find me a ride :thu:

• Members

ive got it...have played a bit of the first level and so far it seems to play just like the first (A GOOD THING) but the fighting seems to be up a notch. im sure itll get even more intense as i get further in the game, but right now its ass-kicking! ill be playing for a while tonight i think LOL

• Members

ive got it...have played a bit of the first level and so far it seems to play just like the first (A GOOD THING) but the fighting seems to be up a notch. im sure itll get even more intense as i get further in the game, but right now its ass-kicking! ill be playing for a while tonight i think LOL

haha lucky bastard. I think I'm gonna get it soon.maybe i'll check it out tomorrow. it's a two disc set, right?

• Members

i'm pissed at all the stores nearby. within about a quarter-mile radius, there's a Target, Circuit City, Best Buy, and then GameStop (a last resort). Target just didn't look like they had any PS2 games less than 6 months old. Best Buy told me they had problems with their truck and it wouldn't be in until tomorrow. as a result of Best Buy, Circuit City sold all their copies. and GameStop is just, as a whole, a bad chain and decides that for every game i've ever gone there to buy (even when i pre-ordered) that their release date is one day later than everyone else's. so no luck.

i was not happy.

• Members

I just bought the original a few days ago and proceeded to play it for a couple hours the first day and then about 10 hours the next day and beat it. My girlfriend loved watching it and I loved playing it. It's a great game for sure! I might have to wait for the second one, since there's no point in paying $50 for a game.

• Members

I cant wait to get it. The first one was so amazing. My only complaint was that there wasnt enough for me to get my fix:mad: Kratos for President!

Exactly. God of War was like a drug for me. I don't normally play games too often, but that game and the game "Gun" really were amazing to me.

• Members
haha lucky bastard. I think I'm gonna get it soon.maybe i'll check it out tomorrow. it's a two disc set, right?

yea, i preordered it and the people who reserved a copy at the local EB Games get it today (it goes on sale tomorrow actually). they had to hide our copies though, so people wouldnt be all pissy about it. and i know the managers there pretty well, so its all gravy :thu:

and yea, two discs...the 2nd is a DVD with making of god of war II, and deleted levels and all that extra stuff...pretty cool :)

• Members

I love love LOVE the first game. Anyone played it on "GOD" mode? It's f@#king impossible!!! :)

I'm waiting for the strategy guide to come out, then I'll get GOWII and the guide at the same time. That's the type of game I definitely like having the maps/monster info for...

• Members
I love love LOVE the first game. Anyone played it on "GOD" mode? It's f@#king impossible!!!
:)

I'm waiting for the strategy guide to come out, then I'll get GOWII and the guide at the same time. That's the type of game I definitely like having the maps/monster info for...

you can always look that stuff up online. there's always some nerd that beats it within the first two days and then goes and types up a guide and posts it online haha

• Members
I love love LOVE the first game. Anyone played it on "GOD" mode? It's f@#king impossible!!!
:)

I beat it on GOD mode m/:mad:m/

• Members

I beat it on GOD mode m/:mad:m/

m/

haha.

I beat it on either god mode or the mode lower than that. I forget which. I just know I unlocked the remaining things that way. the end of the game boss was ridiculous on that difficulty setting. took me like 2 hours.

did you beat the challenge of the gods thing? that was the most annoying {censored} ever.

on the new one, they have another one "hall of the titans" or something, but this time you actually can save your game in between rounds! :)

Archived