God of War II...

JoshuaLogan

• Members

Hehh... I got about half way thru the game on God mode and switched to Madden '07 (All-Madden level)... I'm thru 1/2 of so many games right now it's not even funny. If I wasn't getting married in a couple weeks, I'd take a vacation and just sit and play PS2 all day for a month to beat 'em all....

• Members
m/

haha.

I beat it on either god mode or the mode lower than that. I forget which. I just know I unlocked the remaining things that way. the end of the game boss was ridiculous on that difficulty setting. took me like 2 hours.

did you beat the challenge of the gods thing? that was the most annoying {censored} ever.

on the new one, they have another one "hall of the titans" or something, but this time you actually can save your game in between rounds!
:)

I havent beat that {censored}. Now that you mention it I am probably going to try that tonight. {censored} I cant wait to get the new one:mad:

• Members
I love love LOVE the first game. Anyone played it on "GOD" mode? It's f@#king impossible!!!
:)

I'm waiting for the strategy guide to come out, then I'll get GOWII and the guide at the same time. That's the type of game I definitely like having the maps/monster info for...

I got mine yesterday along with the Strategy guide since I got 20% off of the price of the Guide. :D
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=832050

• Members

Hehh... I got about half way thru the game on God mode and switched to Madden '07 (All-Madden level)... I'm thru 1/2 of so many games right now it's not even funny. If I wasn't getting married in a couple weeks, I'd take a vacation and just sit and play PS2 all day for a month to beat 'em all....

I'm like that, too. I have all 3 Grand Theft Auto games, haven't beaten any of them. I have about 40 PS2 games, probably only truly beat about 12 of them. God of War was one I played all the way through, though. I'm gonna replay it and beat some others while waiting for GOW2 to drop to $20.

Archived