GlassJAw love?

kingpma

• Members

Show you're love for one of the greatest bands of our generation.

I saw them live in Detroit this year and they are better than ever. A new album is expected late 07, early 08 and I cant {censored}in wait.

They played 3 new tracks on the tour one of which is the cleverly titled

You think you're John {censored}in Lennon

enjoy

• Members

Next to Carcass, they are my favorite band of all time. Got into them in 2000 right before EYEWTKAB came out, been absolutely in love with them ever since. I didn't see them on this past tour, last time I saw them was in 2002. I can't wait for the new album. Daryl's voice just makes me melt, it drips with a sincerity bands today really can't even touch.

• Members

Glassjaw rules. Daryl seems like a {censored} though. One of their old guitar players started Men Women and Children. An excellent band in their own right. I saw them live and they were awesome.
:thu:

Why do you say that about Daryl, man? He's pretty messed up, physically anyways; I've never heard of him being an asshole but even if he was he would certainly have reason to be.

• Members

Why do you say that about Daryl, man? He's pretty messed up, physically anyways; I've never heard of him being an asshole but even if he was he would certainly have reason to be.

I meant like a diva. You know, LSD (lead singer disease).

• Members

Glassjaw are from my high school/town. Love them, they kick ass, and Daryl has always been great to me. In fact, after the last show they played in the area I ran into them three hours later at one of the local diners.

A few of my friends used to jam with Beck...

• Members

Glassjaw are from my high school/town. Love them, they kick ass, and Daryl has always been great to me. In fact, after the last show they played in the area I ran into them three hours later at one of the local diners.

A few of my friends used to jam with Beck...

Thats cool. :thu:

• Members

Thats cool.
:thu:

Them and Brand New (who are definitely not nearly as liked by this board...). I love both bands, and maybe because they both started up at similar times when I was at a similar age right out of my area (40,000-50,000 people and two bands of the same age doing that well... I always thought that was pretty cool... now a bunch of guys my age are doing really well with their band but I absolutely hate them... Permanent Me)...

Anyway, I used to trick or treat at Daryl's as a kid.

The new songs they played this winter was great...

Jesus Glue was my favorite of the new stuff. You can't hear that great, but here it is:

Also, having been there, Daryl didn't miss a note, the few that sound off here seem to be off due to the mic overloading and warping the sound a bit...

Archived