Gary moore CRUSHES Albert King LIVE

Zachman

• Members

Your credibility here is yet unestablished and your blues Nazi view point is ridiculous. Albert is dead, and his style was embraced by Gary, who continues to promote it AND what Gary chose to do with it was endorsed by Albert, so STFU.

Shall I establish my "cred" by telling a guy with a 4x10 Bassman that he needs a mid control and that he needs a power brake??? Dumbass. You ever figure out how the guy with 4 seperate speaker outputs is gonna hook up a brake? Didn't think so.

And tell me this Fez, why would your hero Gary embrace the style of a guy who sucks like a Kirby? Maybe Gary doesn't think Albert sucks. Of course his opinion is meaningless compared to yours. LMAO.

And one last thing, then you can go changing quotes so that you can reach for another weak comeback; point me to where I said ANYTHING negative about Gary Moore??? You can't. The point I'm making is you're an idiot if you think Albert King sucks like a Kirby.

End of {censored}ing discussion {censored}-for-brains.

I'll be waiting for you to use "pwnd" in your reply. The sure sign you've got nothing.

I got nothing to say to you anymore - you can't even reply to what I post, you've gotta change quotes cuz you got nothing, you are nothing.

How old are you? I'm guessing mid-late 30's from your pics. And you still think loud and fast = good. Take up shuffleboard.

Ignore list, meet zachman.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shall I establish my "cred" by telling a guy with a 4x10 Bassman that he needs a mid control and that he needs a power brake??? Dumbass. You ever figure out how the guy with 4 seperate speaker outputs is gonna hook up a brake? Didn't think so.

And tell me this Fez, why would your hero Gary embrace the style of a guy who sucks like a Kirby? Maybe Gary doesn't think Albert sucks. Of course his opinion is meaningless compared to yours. LMAO.

And one last thing, then you can go changing quotes so that you can reach for another weak comeback; point me to where I said ANYTHING negative about Gary Moore??? You can't. The point I'm making is you're an idiot if you think Albert King sucks like a Kirby.

I'll be waiting for you to use "pwnd" in your reply. The sure sign you've got nothing.

I got nothing to say to you anymore - you can't even reply to what I post, you've gotta change quotes cuz you got nothing, you are nothing.

How old are you? I'm guessing mid-late 30's from your pics. And you still think loud and fast = good. Take up shuffleboard.

Step away from the keyboard. Get laid or something. It's obvious you could use it.

• Members

Shall I establish my "cred" by telling a guy with a 4x10 Bassman that he needs a mid control and that he needs a power brake??? Dumbass.
You ever figure out how the guy with 4 seperate speaker outputs is gonna hook up a brake?
Didn't think so.

1. 4 seperate speaker outs??? No, sorry about you being mentally stunted, but in a Super Reverb for example, the 4 speakers are wired in parallel to make a 2 Ohm load, coming to only 1 speaker out. The same way it is in the 4x10 combo without the attenuator. You unplug the cable from the speaker out plug it into the attenuator, and take the connection back to where the original was plugged in. Duh http://you.justgotowned.com/ :wave: Clearly there are a lot of things you haven't thought of and your limited vision is no doubt a setback. Hey, one shouldn't get upset at a baby for crying or a retard for acting retarded, that's what they do, so I understand that you are coming from a limited understanding or are choosing to be obtuce, by ignoring the fact that I pointed out that I thought he sucked "IN that video".

2. Albert wrote some killer tunes that spoke to Gary and motivated him to put his own spin on them, making them cooler IMO.

3. I thought Albert sucked "IN THAT VIDEO", though admitedly am NOT a fan of his.

After doing a search on your wonderful contributions, I found NONE. Not 1 thread started

You're dismissed

Archived