DUTCH vs RAMBO...Who would prevail?

WillShrdForFood

• Members
i'm still gonna have to give it to jack bauer.

you guys are forgetting that he was in the special forces before he was CTU. he's got the same training as rambo.

lol dude, arnold would just take the bullets if hit, which he most likely wouldnt get hit, because he would already have laced the place with c4 and have an m16 with grenade launcher on him, as well as frags on his belt :thu:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

rambo all the way... all the brain cells he lacks for the ability to speak are in his abilities in guerilla warfare. He's a man who's been trained to ignore pain, to ignore weather, to live off the land. To eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill, period! Win by attrition.

I already said this as illustrated above, but I agree big time:cool:

• Members

I simply do not get this whole "Jack Bauer" thing. It's Kieffer Sutherland. What more do I have to say? Do you honestly believe a middle-aged feeble man could really have a chance against anyone? I guess Kieffer is an idol for the weak that despise those that are superior to them.

• Members

Don't forget that Jack has the backing of the entire United States government, and all the technological toys that that intales. Jack could use his sleak Motorola snartphone to pull up a satellite image of the battlefield (thus giving him a powrfull advantagee).

• Members

Don't forget that Jack has the backing of the entire United States government, and all the technological toys that that intales. Jack could use his sleak Motorola snartphone to pull up a satellite image of the battlefield (thus giving him a powrfull advantagee).

the united states government has nothing to do with a 1v1 battle.

• Members

If watching 24 makes you feeble minded enough to think that a Keifer Sutherland TV character could kick Rocky and Ahnold's most badass big screen incarnations in allout jungle mayhem, I'm going to make a point to never watch it. :rolleyes:

Movies > TV x 10 trillion

• Members
Bah, all you have to do is kidnap Jacks daughter and he'll immediately start working for you instead of against you. Easy.

-W

I wouldn't give a {censored} about the fight if i was the one to "kidnap" Jacks daughter :love:

• Members

What disturbs me more is I think I know that movie. Is it Breakin" or perhaps it's groundbreakin' sequel, Breakin' 2 : Electric Boogaloo?

I can't remember, I've already blocked it out of my memory....

Those are some scary moves though...

Cool avatar by the way, been a long time fan of Rose Tattoo..."Scarred for Life"

• Members

bull{censored}

underneath the Dutch's "skin" is a super-metal alloy endoskeleton. with today's weapons, you couldn't stop him/it

I saw him get his ass handed to him by a woman. A WOMAN!!!!! She was wearing a ready outfit and her expression never changed. She beat on the Dutchman. John Matrix would never stand for that.

Archived