Meh, gotta buy a new chorus pedal. What`s your choice?

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Just a little heads up: steer clear of Visual Sound {censored}. I have a VS Jekyll & Hyde pedal, and it was a complete waste of $150. It's completely unreliable, and it sounds like {censored} (when it's actually working). Overpriced, mass-produced {censored}. I'd actually go with Boss--also overpriced, mass-produced {censored}--before I'd buy anything else VS.

• Members

Visual Sound have introduced the V2 series pedals.
They are upgraded rehoused versions of thier old H20 route66 and J&H pedals.
Also they've introduced the Chorus side of the H2O as a seperate pedal and compressor side of the 66 seperate as well.
I am after a nice chorus and have been moving towards the H20 or seperate chorus, have heard the H20 in my local muisc store and it sounds the best of the ones i've heard.

• Members

small clone = sucks tone...try AnalogMan's version 'clone chorus' pedal, expensive but the best.

I have the AM Clone with 3 way deep switch. The best I have ever heard. I am not a real Chorus guy but this one grabbed me. The deep switch really opens up

some great tones.

Since then I did buy The VS H20 mainly for the delay and to have a back up chorus. I got it for about $75 on sleaze bay. The chorus is not actually not too shabby, no tone sucking to speak of. Comparing it to the Analog.Man isn't fair.

Archived