OT: Is a Christian Threesome Possible?

Bumble

• Members
In the Song of Solomon, the Bible describes the act of fisting and the profound erotic bliss it induces: It is the voice of my beloved! He knocks, saying, "Open for me, my sister, my love, My dove, my perfect one

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can twist words to make them say whatever you want them too... especially when you decide to exclude verses on a whim to make things fit what you're trying to say. case in point is above. although the
Song of Solomon
is an extremely controversial book of the bible, it's not as if that passage has any remote connection to fisting. here is the entire passage that those verses come from, including the verses previously excluded (v.3) and going on to the end of the passage (v.8).

Song of Solomon 5:2-8 (New International Version)

Beloved

2 I slept but my heart was awake.

Listen! My lover is knocking:

"Open to me, my sister, my darling,

my dove, my flawless one.

My head is drenched with dew,

my hair with the dampness of the night."

3 I have taken off my robe

• Members

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Holy crap (pun intended), that site is freaking hilarious!! I can't help thinking it's some dude's desperate attempt to con his frigid ultra-religious wife into a threesome with the church secretary.

"No really honey - it's says right here on this reputable website that it's okay!"

• Members

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Holy crap (pun intended), that site is freaking hilarious!! I can't help thinking it's some dude's desperate attempt to con his frigid ultra-religious wife into a threesome with the church secretary.

"No really honey - it's says right here on this reputable website that it's okay!"

Gotta say that's the first thing that came to mind as well. If not, well, it certainly is the perfect tool!

• Members

Well what about this then:

Fisting and God's Will

The sex act called fisting is a source of confusion and misconceptions for many Christians. This is unfortunate, because it means that many Christian men and women are depriving themselves of what could be the most spiritual sexual experience of their lives. Like anal sex and BDSM, fisting is often mistakenly associated with the gay community or is considered a sex act too extreme to be appropriate for Christian couples. Not only are these views incorrect, but fisting actually has a scriptural precedent, as we will show.

I watched my x-Wife fist her sister..its not that big a deal..

• Members

where's that at again?
:rolleyes:

oh yea... and the song of solomon quote is taken entirely out of context.

HAHA...nonono...what cracks me up about "out of context" is when they're talking about spilling the seed on the ground...and they're like, "he was copulating with his brothers wife, and his sin was spilling his seed on the ground, rather than her swallowing it." :rolleyes: You suuure the sin wasn't him sleeping with his brothers wife? Being adultery?

• Members

This piec e you quoted should remind us that translations MIGHT be part of theproblem.

For example...you quote:

"My lover thrust his hand through the latch opening".

IS that an accurate translation? A "latch" doesn't really have m,uch of an "opening".

I think something is wrong in that translation.

Of course....we all take GREAT faith that these ancient writings have been translated as accurately as possible, and being un-edited throughout the dark ages, right?

You can twist words to make them say whatever you want them too... especially when you decide to exclude verses on a whim to make things fit what you're trying to say. case in point is above. although the
Song of Solomon
is an extremely controversial book of the bible, it's not as if that passage has any remote connection to fisting. here is the entire passage that those verses come from, including the verses previously excluded (v.3) and going on to the end of the passage (v.8).

Song of Solomon 5:2-8 (New International Version)

Beloved

2 I slept but my heart was awake.

Listen! My lover is knocking:

"Open to me, my sister, my darling,

my dove, my flawless one.

My head is drenched with dew,

my hair with the dampness of the night."

3 I have taken off my robe

Archived