OT: Is a Christian Threesome Possible?

Bumble

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This piec e you quoted should remind us that translations MIGHT be part of theproblem.

For example...you quote:

"My lover thrust his hand through the latch opening".

IS that an accurate translation? A "latch" doesn't really have m,uch of an "opening".

I think something is wrong in that translation.

Of course....we all take GREAT faith that these ancient writings have been translated as accurately as possible, and being un-edited throughout the dark ages, right?

yea... that's a good thing to keep in mind. even if the bible has made it 2-3000 years w/o being edited a bit, which I personally believe that it is accurate, there is still the problem of translation. so many times there are words that don't exactly translate or translate into different words that don't seem to make much sense.

I'm pretty sure that all this passage of scripture is referring to is somebody's lover on the other side of the door, and her wanting him to come in (by opening the latch).

• Members

I did scat sex with your ex too. Poo'ed all over her {censored} and then double fisted the {censored} right inside of her. It was the ultimate spiritual experience.

you have the wrong women..my X's asshole was so tight

i couldnt get my little finger in there..she use {censored} what

looked like spahgetti noodles..long and thin....

• Members
HAHA...nonono...what cracks me up about "out of context" is when they're talking about spilling the seed on the ground...and they're like, "he was copulating with his brothers wife, and his sin was spilling his seed on the ground, rather than her swallowing it."
:rolleyes:
You suuure the sin wasn't him sleeping with his brothers wife? Being adultery?

His brother was dead. His job was to have children for his brother so that they could continue family ownership of his brothers farm.

• Members

I am gonna find me some Christian sluts
:thu:

:eek:

:wave:

yea... what's sad is that they're out there.

at least they call themselves "Christians".:rolleyes:

:cry: :nods head in disappointment:

• Members
yea... what's sad is that they're out there.

at least they call themselves "Christians".
:rolleyes:

:cry:
:nods head in disappointment:

To be honest I am not religious but I do not begrudge any one who is.
I was brought up to be Christian, and decided I didn't like it.
My wife is the same (though she was brought up in a Shinto Buddhist family).
I have friends who are Muslim, Christian, budhist what ever. It just makes me laugh (cry) when people change there religion to match there crazy idea's.
I like 3 some I know I will write it into my religion. (Though maybe I am just jealous because my wife just will not do it with her best friend why I watch)

I think religion does a lot of good for people. Just not for me.
And yes there is A lot of Christian sluts.

• Members

To be honest I am not religious but I do not begrudge any one who is.

I was brought up to be Christian, and decided I didn't like it.

My wife is the same (though she was brought up in a Shinto Buddhist family).

I have friends who are Muslim, Christian, budhist what ever. It just makes me laugh (cry) when people change there religion to match there crazy idea's.

I like 3 some I know I will write it into my religion. (Though maybe I am just jealous because my wife just will not do it with her best friend why I watch)

I think religion does a lot of good for people. Just not for me.

And yes there is A lot of Christian sluts.

yea... I too agree with your viewpoint on turning away from Christianity. I really begrudge anyone who either manipulates or twists things to fit their crazy views, and I also hate all the hypocrisy that is associated with religion in general.

and I don't want to start any thread takeover or extreme discussion (or argument) over religion, but what always brings me back to Christianity is Christ's ideals. I believe in him, and I follow him. I try to follow even the things that are hard to and go against (sometimes) my very nature because I do believe in my own depravity. And eventually it all comes back to brokenness for me.

I can totally understand where you come from because I have been there too in thought, but there are certain things that I cannot deny. And because of that, I am willing to live for it.

• Members
CLIPS!!!
:D

I don't buy dvd's I star in silly. But I did lose my copy so feel free to forward me one as a replacement.
:thu:

If you stared in it..you sure didnt show up in the view finder when i shot it..actually there's alot more to
this story..but if i told you..you wouldnt believe me..

lol.....

Archived