OT: Is a Christian Threesome Possible?

Bumble

• Members

http://www.sexinchrist.com/threesome.html

"To summarize, we feel a Christian threesome is morally acceptable if it meets these conditions: It must be composed of one man and two women, all of whom recognize and maintain proper sex roles for men and women in and out of the bedroom. All married members of the threesome must consent to the arrangement and have consent from their spouses. And finally, the purpose of the relationship must be that it ultimately strengthens the existing bond between husband and wife and allows all three parties to share and celebrate their love of God together."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well what about this then:

Fisting and God's Will

The sex act called fisting is a source of confusion and misconceptions for many Christians. This is unfortunate, because it means that many Christian men and women are depriving themselves of what could be the most spiritual sexual experience of their lives. Like anal sex and BDSM, fisting is often mistakenly associated with the gay community or is considered a sex act too extreme to be appropriate for Christian couples. Not only are these views incorrect, but fisting actually has a scriptural precedent, as we will show.

• Members

What about Christian {censored} sex? I bet it has a place too. I mean, {censored} comes from the body, and the body is the temple of Christ isn't it, so {censored} is liek the the magic of the temple. I'd like to have some magic poo sex with a Christian lady.

• Members

Christian threesome? That's crazy talk.

Now Christian A2M - that's fine. You just have to ask her to turn the other cheek.

wow dude... good one :thu:

and as an outspoken and unashamed Christian...

I have to say that this is just ridiculous.

• Members

What about Christian shit sex? I bet it has a place too. I mean, shit comes from the body, and the body is the temple of Christ isn't it, so shit is liek the the magic of the temple. I'd like to have some magic poo sex with a Christian lady.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

:lol:

my cheeks hurt.

• Members

"Worry not what goes in your mouth, but what comes from it. For what goes in your mouth, goes to the stomach, but what comes from it comes from the heart."

- J. Christ.

What about when you puke from drinking far to much tequila? Is that from your heart? Well, is it? Well? :p

• Members

Read the Bible? We're posting quotes straight from it. How do you explain that? What verse explains Christian gape?

For God said to Abraham, "Grab thine with both hands the cheeks of the ass and spread with all your might. For the dark opening begs for enlightenment. Now thrust thine loins with all your might into the dark bowels and deposit the fruit of man so that ye may be happy and sleepeth thru the night."

• Members

Read the Bible? We're posting quotes straight from it. How do you explain that? What verse explains Christian gape?

For God said to Abraham, "Grab thine with both hands the cheeks of the ass and spread with all your might. For the dark opening begs for enlightenment. Now thrust thine loins with all your might into the dark bowels and deposit the fruit of man so that ye may be happy and sleepeth thru the night."

where's that at again?:rolleyes:

oh yea... and the song of solomon quote is taken entirely out of context.

Archived