Way on topic. AVRIL LAVIGNE is a genius

thefyn

• Members

isn't there a term for spontaneous unconscious channeling of something you have heard before?

People do it all the time.

Hell, I've been playing at my house, just dicking around and jamming to a drum machine and my will walk in and start singing some tune that I accidentally start playing without thinking about it, stuff I have never practiced a note of in my life.

It is funny that it made it all the way through a pproduction company without being caught.

• Members

not that close..and avril is a lot smarter than most of the idiotic bitc*

women in sho biz

We're all immature adults here. You can say bitch. And {censored}, and {censored}, and {censored}. Throwing up the asterisk is just being wishy washy about it. You're willing to use it, so just {censored}in' say it, and own up to it.

• Members

We're all immature adults here. You can say bitch. And {censored}, and {censored}, and {censored}. Throwing up the asterisk is just being wishy washy about it. You're willing to use it, so just {censored}in' say it, and own up to it.

Yeah, don't be such a little Bitc*

• Members
She doesn't write her own music. She has people do that for her.

Actually, she wrote the entire new album with Derek Whibly, its all her own music. :)

Also, most of the songs vocals were recorded in 2 takes, no auto-tune, shes an amazing singer, she can really sing.

I love her music, its catchy and fun.

• Members

Also, most of the songs vocals were recorded in 2 takes, no auto-tune, shes an amazing singer, she can really sing.

Lol in all of the songs I have heard, almost half of the song had a bazillion perfectly synced harmonies.

I don't care what the hell other people listen to, but come on now, get real...

• Members

EVERYONE uses auto tone, especially Avril Lavigne. Andrea Bocelli uses it for god sakes.

And when you are at her level, you're allowed to list yourself as a songwriter and you can take The Matrix off the album credits. But please. If I remember correctly the girl didn't even hear music until she was 16 or something. You don't just start writing perfectly crafted pop/rock tunes by osmosis.

Archived