UK / Euro 3rd Quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • Members

I've got a PD01 and like it a lot. How does it compare to a tubescreamer? I've never had a TS and thinking of getting a Maxon OD9.

I have never owned one either, I have tried them, but they are not for me, a lot of people have mentioned the TS sound when describing the PD-01, as I said, the drive sound is good, but not for me.

• Members

Hey guys. I have decided to sell my Gibson Les Paul Standard in Trans Black Mint condition. 60's neck, hardcased. All paper work and optional scratchplate included. Minor buckle rash (Light scratches-no worming). Available in Bristol for you to try before you buy. Beautiful guitar and gorgeous sound! Looking for offers around

• Members

• Members
Lovely guitar, shame I'm skint
:cry:

BTW, what is "worming"?

Sam

If you look on the back of some Gibsons, its where the wood has actually been pressed in by a belt buckle and forms a small tubular trail. It doesnt usually go through the finish.

• Members
If you look on the back of some Gibsons, its where the wood has actually been pressed in by a belt buckle and forms a small tubular trail. It doesnt usually go through the finish.

I didn't know it had a name, but mine has exactly that :lol:

DSCF0699.jpg

• Members

Come on, need cash in the next few days if poss. Cash more than welcome, paypal possible too!

All prices include shipping to UK mainland. Priced to sell, please no lowball offers as I need the cash and this is the last of any piece of gear I have (bar my Harmony LP :D) I don't have any camera or anything so I can't do pics, but been here a while, got a coupla references.

Dig in lads!

Pickups

EMG 81. Older, logo slightly worn but nothing to split heirs over. Not quick connect but plenty lead left in it:

Archived