• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Make me offers on the following (no silly offers though:confused:):

Boogie MKIIC+ Combo in Hardwood

Diezel Einstein Combo 1x12

Tyler Classic Strat HSS

Suhr/ Custom Audio OD100 SH/SE

Custom Audio 2x12 Ported Cab (V30 Loaded)

Marshall MK1 Govnor pedal

Lehle A/B Switchbox

Xotic AC Booster

• Members

wanna flog some of my stuff.... short of cash and 8 amps in my bedroom along with a big plasma and a big lcd tv in the way! don't ask!

This stuff was traded against other stuff i was selling!

Fender Silverfaced Bassman. WELL used but sounds great!

• Members

Looking for potential swap for my Orange Rockerverb 50C. Mint condition. Recently serviced with new valves, custom cover, Celestion Century speakers (New, light and bloody expensive speakers!) Amazing amp and still only testing the water. WHY? Quite fancy a Marshall head/cab or Bluesbreaker. Give me a PM if interested. Located in Bristol.

• Members

Would entertain trade offers for the 2 pickups. Theyre both brand new, my custom would was installed for a week and was cleanly unsoldered, and my friends holy diver has never been out the box so yeah. Together theyre

• Members

Selling my good old '74 twin reverb to fund my pedal addiction. And I just bought a tone-master head to put on top of my Marshall, so I'll have to sacrifice the twin...

Very good condition, new Jensen C12N speakers and good-as-new tubes and preamp tubes. Had a full check-up recently, it's in top shape. Only cosmeticly there's a little bit of wear, nothing unuasal for it's age. And I'm missing the original footswitch as wel as the legs on the side, but for a little extra I'll get a new fender f/s and a pair of legs.

• Members

Selling my good old '74 twin reverb to fund my pedal addiction. And I just bought a tone-master head to put on top of my Marshall, so I'll have to sacrifice the twin...

Very good condition, new Jensen C12N speakers and good-as-new tubes and preamp tubes. Had a full check-up recently, it's in top shape. Only cosmeticly there's a little bit of wear, nothing unuasal for it's age. And I'm missing the original footswitch as wel as the legs on the side, but for a little extra I'll get a new fender f/s and a pair of legs.

Archived