UK / Euro 3rd Quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This isn't strictly an amp -spam thread is it? There's no euro spam thread in the guitar section, so here goes:

I'm looking for a good tele (preferably somekind of vintage reissue), for which I may want to trade my AV reissue Jazzmaster. The JM is like new and comes with the original hardcase and all the documents.

Afbeelding015.jpg

• Members

1981 rd 65 watt combo upgraded from an eminence to a Ted Weber HPD Chicago speaker.
Tolex & cloth vgc, slight rusting on metal corners, everything fully functional inc footswitch.

Just bought a Mesa mk IV so now no need
Looking to trade against strat w rosewood +/- or anything really.

• Members

hi I am selling my marshall jvm 410 head for 600 after any fees now... let me know... well worth it....

atill selling the slash head and matching cab for 1000 and also selling a marshall 1960 ax cab for 250 cash on collection... let me know thanks

• Members

I've decided once again that I want to sell my Charvel Model 1C, its a love/hate thing, and more often than not I hate it, so I dont really want it any more! Theres nothing wrong with the guitar really other than a few chips/dents, but it is almost 20 years old so you have to expect a bit of damage.. I just dont get on with the neck and superstrats in general really. Looking for about

Archived