UK / Euro 3rd Quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Okay so, I'm fully decided I no longer want my Mesa Rectoverb, was bought new around 4 months ago. Mint with Footswitch, you know the drill! I'm after trades or trade + cash or. . yeah.. I really am interested in everything, genuinely.

Here's a googled picture, in case you don't know what one looks like. Pictures of mine upon request.

(Please note this is the original rectoverb with the reverb knobs on the back, the newer one, which I own, has them on the front.)

Mesa_Boogie.jpg

Contact me at Jackplug@gmail.com (That's my MSN too)

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Goodies on eBay http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdianerobbyQQhtZ-1

ALso have a Vox wha.

On the outside is a hardly used Jim Dunlop Cry Baby shell, minus the battery clip but no marks and in fantastic condition. On the inside is all the circuitry from a Vox V847 + a replica Halo Inductor with added Vocal and True Bypass Mods.
Why's this you ask? Well I'll tell you! My vintage Vox V847 shell basically took some abuse from gigging and finally gave way so I needed a new shell, luckly I had a friend with a knackered (electrics) Cry Baby, and as I think Dunlop's are no-where near as good wahs I set about transfering all the electrics from my V847 to the Dunlop. The only item still installed from Dunlop is the Pot.
So basically you get the looks of a Dunlop Cry Baby but the Legendery Growl of the Vox V847.

Still have some valves left for sale.

Jon

• Members
whens ur next pay day? I'm in no rush. I really like this amp and hope something else sells first...

lol, 4 weeks last friday, I just got a strat with my last payday.

See how things roll :thu: I might even be interested in the elmwood if I can sell both my BKP's and a couple of odd bits...

Archived