what guitarist do you hate the most

murdock

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Batio is cool. I hate Mick Mars cuz he's the most over rated guitar in history. Remember when readers of rags voted him the best guitarist in rock/metal year after year?

Mick's a solid rhythm guitarist, but his leads are :freak:.

I don't hate Zakk Wylde but I am really tired of him.

• Members

I can't stand the way that Johnyy Demarco acts or whatever his name is. He does some of the video demonstrations for boss/roland amps and pedals. he can play good but acts like a goober

oh, totally. the dude is waaaaay too excited about his stuff and says "fergettabouit" far too often. a little too tweaked, perhaps? :lol:i'd say he's a little too chunky to be hopped up on crystal meth.

• Members

Yeah Ritchie Backmore is a bitch too, but Lazy's way amazing,

On the other hand, Batio has nothing more than a double guitar and a sissy haircut.

Oh yeah, maybe he can play fast, but dude, he plays with his freaking pick facing diagonally to the darn strings! WTF is that thing?

Besides, his amazingly middled tone is like scratching your brains with a porcupine. Not cool, like at all.

And No Boundaries has got to be the worst song ever written. The only good part is between 2:38 and 3:12. Oh, and that Led Zepellin tribute.

But theres no point on his playing.

And hes ugly as {censored}.

And i hate him.

Archived