what guitarist do you hate the most

murdock

• Members

yeah, johnny demarco is a douche, as is ZW, yngie, EVH, and MAB (i went to one of his clinics, what a waste of time that was). all douches. oh yeah, cc deville too.

the all time knucklefux douchebag award goes to....*drumroll*.....*fanfare*....

Jack White.

god, that guy's a douche. what a waste of skin.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dunno if anyone remembers like 5 years ago or so (maybe longer) when like all you saw in Guitar World was that fat dude from P.O.D. I forgot his name. He was sponsered by like PRS and he sucked.

He's up there with the guitarists from Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Staind, etc. etc. Ugghhh, I wish all nu-metal/alternative rock bands would just vanish off the face of the earth.

• Members

I hate Bob Dylan on principle. Why? Because he's famous for not being able to play guitar. People come expecting nothing, and cheer when they get nothing.

Meanwhile, I can't play {censored}, and nobody pays me a {censored}in' dime.

• Members

i dont really know if its for his ego, but im sorry, kirk hammet is a joke. Hes probably got the worst tone and vibrato I've heard out of a respected guitarist. I find it funny that when james hetfield did the solo in nothing else matters the overall guitar tone and structure of the solo was better than their own "lead" guitarists. I just dont understand why hes so worshiped

• Members

BTW book_of_lies777 how can you hate Devin Townsend??

yeah, that's his name... I always forget.

I dunno, I've TRIED to like him. I listen to his stuff and go: "eh" It just does nothing for me, and his little 'comedic' things, aren't at all funny. So, when everybody and their brother goes ga-ga over somebody I find about as interesting as doing the laundry, it gets old very quickly...

oh yeah - I can't stand Nevermore either. **shrug**

:wave:

• Members

anyone in an emo band - no explanation needed

You need to watch some live vids of Thomas Erak from the Fall of Troy play. That guy can {censored}ing shred. He really plays himself down on the band's recordings, but live he just improvises and shreds constantly.

• Members
You need to watch some live vids of Thomas Erak from the Fall of Troy play. That guy can {censored}ing shred. He really plays himself down on the band's recordings, but live he just improvises and shreds constantly.

TFOT are great. Thom is a great player. :)

• Members

oh... add 99% of 'shredders' to my list.

Unless you're Yngwie or Satriani, I don't CARE.

EDIT: I have never even heard of the band 'Fall of Troy', so... *yawn*

Archived