fat people using the free scooters at my wal-mart piss me off!

lumpy555

• Members

always runnin round with that help me look on their faces while always drivin on my feet,and the 6-yr old grand kids feet, always seems to be while their lookin for deals in the SNACK FOOD ISLES at the little debbies,or entamines cakes!!!!!!! it aint just me as i making my purchases of grapes,apples,low sugar juices,sugar free sodas,i ask the cashier if these tubbys on the scooters always buy this sugary foods she smiled and said they ALWAYS LOAD UP ON THE JUNK FOOD AND IT IS A SHAME THAT THEIR LITTLE ONES ARE HUGE,JUST LIKE MOM+DAD!!!! am i being judgemental? as a fat man myself it just pisses me off,i asked my long time docter friend about those blue handicapp plackards and he said alot of really OBESE MEN AND WOMAN need to really look in the mirror and quit makin up excuses of their weight,eat less walk more,throw that plackerd away make a lifestyle change and they wont need the SCOOTERS anymore!!!!!!!! piece!! lumpy!! any similar horrer storys? BTW if they are too fat to walk and shop,how cum it doesnt seem to affect their breeding? they seem to have plenty of strenghth fer that,but not enough to grocery shop!!!!!!!!!!!!W T F !!!!!!!!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well,

people don't get fat from eating right and exercise. not that i can't be nice to, or even be their friend, but fatties don't get respect from me.... unless they are just a slightly fat chick, who knows how to work it, and go out of their way to blah all up on you and stuff..... all aggressive and initiating and whatnot.....

• Members

I agree that catering to the "special needs" of gluttons and sloths is bs. That's right, 2 deadly sins fatties. ;)

There was a thread awhile back about fatties taking the handicap spots. That's ridiculous! Lose your legs in an accident, that's a legitimate handicap! Being unable to stop stuffing your face or do any excercise for years (morbid obesity does not happen overnight, sorry) is *not.* Maybe we should start giving addicts of other substances besides food handicap passes since that's a "disability" too, right? Wrong.

• Members

what gets me are these tubs of goo at sporting events or planes, where seats are small and you get stuck between them, and they act oblivious to the fact each ass cheek is in its own seat. if you are really lucky, they'll have that sour foot body odor too.

:love:

• Members

I agree that catering to the "special needs" of gluttons and sloths is bs. That's right, 2 deadly sins fatties.
;)

There was a thread awhile back about fatties taking the handicap spots. That's ridiculous! Lose your legs in an accident, that's a legitimate handicap! Being unable to stop stuffing your face or do any excercise for years (morbid obesity does not happen overnight, sorry) is *not.* Maybe we should start giving addicts of other substances besides food handicap passes since that's a "disability" too, right? Wrong.

What if you have a disease/disorder that makes it so you just can't lose weight? There's a few, I just can't remember them right now.

• Members

Agreed with the OP. What also bothers me is these fatter folks also are being pandered as sick or stricken by the media and drug companies. Look overeating and addiction too junk food isnt a disease its a Fookin choice.

9 out of 10 heavy people I know not only consume double what other eat or drink but are constantly dining on McDonalds,Wendys,Burger King,etc...

And these fukkin drug company adds saying being fat isnt your fault its an enzyme or ???? and with taking our medication can help you.

I say How about cut down on the intake a little there fatty.

• Members

what gets me are these tubs of goo at sporting events or planes, where seats are small and you get stuck between them, and they act oblivious to the fact each ass cheek is in its own seat. if you are really lucky, they'll have that sour foot body odor too.

:love:

I seriously think they need to start enforcing seats the way they do carry-on luggage. If your ass won't fit in the seat you either need to buy two seats or you don't fly. Its completely unfair to pay for a plance ticket and then be smothered by a lardass when the flight is full and you can't switch seats.

• Members

I seriously think they need to start enforcing seats the way they do carry-on luggage. If your ass won't fit in the seat you either need to buy two seats or you don't fly. Its completely unfair to pay for a plance ticket and then be smothered by a lardass when the flight is full and you can't switch seats.

+1

• Members

What if you have a disease/disorder that makes it so you just can't lose weight? There's a few, I just can't remember them right now.

Sure there are glandular disorders, but you know what? Those don't instaneously make you a blimp either. Seriously.

• Members

People who are overweight shouldn't be allowed near the "sweets" isles.

I'm not quite Charles Atlas, so when it comes to that isle I just keep on strolling by until I get to the food that doesn't make me look like a giant piece of lard being strangled by sweat pants. :o

And that's another thing. Sweat pants are a no go when you're overweight unless you dig on that "dumpster diver" look, then have at it. :o

• Members

I work at a grocery store and see at least 3-5 morbidly obese people riding them daily. A lot of times they break down too or run out of batteries so I sort of snicker in my head.

I just use it as motivation to never take it to that level for myself, not much else I can do.

• Members

Sure there are glandular disorders, but you know what? Those don't instaneously make you a blimp either. Seriously.

Agreed. My usual reply to this goes along the lines that there are people born with mental disorders that make them homicidal maniacs, but we don't let them fly on planes either.

-W

• Members

Cases like that are very rare.

+1

I'll believe it when I see a medical certificate frankly. I almost guarantee if you follow one of these people around for a week and watch what/how much they eat and how much they exercise it will become readily apparent who's fault it is. Its an addiction like anything else.

• Members

AB SO {censored}ING LUTELY.

I paid my ticket like everybody else. I am "normal" sized and yet I have to be uncomfortable because the blob next to me weighs 300+ LBS ?

bull{censored} !

• Members

Its an addiction like anything else.

Eh, don't agree here. Sure it's nice to eat as much food as you can pound down every meal, especially fatty stuff like fast food, but really they are choosing that lifestyle IMO.

Archived