The last person who posts in this thread wins..

Nerine

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
+1

teh bubble hash +2

hash? mmmmm...my band played a b-day party a couple months ago. after we were done, an older guy broke out his pipe. i hit it 3 times. i start "seeing" things and i'm wonderin what kind of weed was in it...i bail the party. dude who's giving me a ride home asked which pipe it was. i tell him "the silver one with the long middle chamber"...he laughs and tells me "that was teh hash!"...i laugh...and say "no wonder...":D

• Members

hash? mmmmm...my band played a b-day party a couple months ago. after we were done, an older guy broke out his pipe. i hit it 3 times. i start "seeing" things and i'm wonderin what kind of weed was in it...i bail the party. dude who's giving me a ride home asked which pipe it was. i tell him "the silver one with the long middle chamber"...he laughs and tells me "that was teh hash!"...i laugh...and say "no wonder...":D

Well theres different types of hash, this new ice-water extraction method can actually bring the hash to 99% THC. This hash will melt at your fingertips under a lighter, pretty crazy. Ive made honey oil from the shake from my plants, Two hits and your hearts pumping hard for four hours. {censored} growing rules...

• Members
Well theres different types of hash, this new ice-water extraction method can actually bring the hash to 99% THC. This hash will melt at your fingertips under a lighter, pretty crazy. Ive made honey oil from the shake from my plants, Two hits and your hearts pumping hard for four hours. {censored} growing rules...

i haven't the patience to grow...wish i did tho, that would be awesome.

• Members
i haven't the patience to grow...wish i did tho, that would be awesome.

I stopped growing last year around this time, I bought a house and didnt start back up, I miss it so much, its so {censored}ing addictive, watching your plants progress day by day. Plus, the best weed I ever smoked was my own, Im gonna cry now :cry:

• Members
I stopped growing last year around this time, I bought a house and didnt start back up, I miss it so much, its so {censored}ing addictive, watching your plants progress day by day. Plus, the best weed I ever smoked was my own, Im gonna cry now
:cry:

you're gonna make ME cry.:cry: