The last person who posts in this thread wins..

Nerine

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Whatever
:o

whatever??.....sheesh...I should win something for the extra effort.
BTW: I received the email notification of your disbelief post on my phone, and now i posting this from my phone as well, this thing rocks. Samsung Blackjack...i can send and receive pop email, text messages, msn messenger, cnn hourly news vids, surf web, it has a full keyboard, i can connect my laptop to it and use it for mobile broadband and still make a call at the same time. check it out, look it up....blows away the blackberry, is smaller, and FREE when you sign up for two years......I've had it since Monday, but it.s been available since about 11/06.

• Members

whatever??.....sheesh...I should win something for the extra effort.

BTW: I received the email notification of your disbelief post on my phone, and now i posting this from my phone as well, this thing rocks. Samsung Blackjack...i can send and receive pop email, text messages, msn messenger, cnn hourly news vids, surf web, it has a full keyboard, i can connect my laptop to it and use it for mobile broadband and still make a call at the same time. check it out, look it up....blows away the blackberry, is smaller, and FREE when you sign up for two years......I've had it since Monday, but it.s been available since about 11/06.

so.... a medal for you then sir???:idea: