Wtf happened to Incubus!?

Random Hero

• Members

I loved S.C.I.E.N.C.E. & Make Yourself. I have Fungus Amongus & Morning View, but don't really like either.

Hmm....I shall listen to them on my commute this week. Haven't heard "A Certain Shade of Green" in quite awhile now.

• Members

I love everything through Make Yourself, and I think Morning View has some good tracks.

So basically, agreed completely.

The kvlt band sucks though, just like most death/thrash.

Sorry, I had to say it, just because every Incubus thread ever on this forum gets the Kill_the_Son treatment.

Incubus used to be inventive and fun and powerful and moving all at the same time. Now they sound like soccer mom music.

• Members

I love everything through Make Yourself, and I think Morning View has some good tracks.

So basically, agreed completely.

The kvlt band sucks though, just like most death/thrash.

Sorry, I had to say it, just because every Incubus thread ever on this forum gets the Kill_the_Son treatment.

I posted the real Incubus on a previous Incubus thread? I don't even recall. I know I did it on a /mu/ thread once though. I think I'll do it on every Incubus thread I see now.

• Members

I posted the real Incubus on a previous Incubus thread? I don't even recall. I know I did it on a /mu/ thread once though. I think I'll do it on every Incubus thread I see now.

The only other Incubus thread I remember in the last 6months you posted a picture of the "real" Incubus' album cover and got into a side conversation with some guy about how {censored}ty it was the death/thrash band had to change their name.

I'm just {censored}ing with you though...

• Members
The only other Incubus thread I remember in the last 6months you posted a picture of the "real" Incubus' album cover and got into a side conversation with some guy about how {censored}ty it was the death/thrash band had to change their name.

I'm just {censored}ing with you though...

Ya know what... I don't even recall doing that. It sounds like a good idea though.

69614kw1.jpg

69613cs5.jpg

• Members

Hey you wouldn't happen to know of anyone in RI who wants to play that ghey {censored} rock and roll would you? I really need a band...

Nope, can't help ya. Everyone around here is just interested in playing metalcore or beating the dead horse that is noisecore.

• Members

Nope, can't help ya. Everyone around here is just interested in playing metalcore or beating the dead horse that is noisecore.

No {censored}ing kidding. Craigslist has provided me with a bunch of uncommitted {censored} so far, too.

• Members

No {censored}ing kidding. Craigslist has provided me with a bunch of uncommitted {censored} so far, too.

It sucks man. Maybe I'll have better luck with the college crowd... that's a laugh rofl.

Anyone whom remotely considers themselves a fan of local underground bands in this area goes on as if we have this amazing noise scene, such bull{censored}.

Archived