WOT: Alright.. this is just too much.

rememberduane

• Members

holy {censored}. they are trying to say that a scientist looking at galapagos turtles and birds is responsible for killing 94% of all the jews in europe. I think that guy should have his doctorate revoked. and the institution that gave it to him should lose the ability to give out doctoral degrees.

• Members

Ann Coulter is, to date, the most perfect example of a "{censored}."

i couldn't agree more. if i were in the practice of sigging other people's words, i would sig these.

what kills me is that these morons find it easier to believe in magic than science.

• Members

That has to be a {censored}ing joke. You would literally have to have {censored} for brains to blame Hitler's oven on Darwin. Personally I blame Eve....if she would have just said "no thanks talking snake, I am more in the mood for some cock then an apple" we would be in utopia.

• Members

Uhm.. it might have something to do with trying to pin it on Darwin?
:freak:

Anyone trying to pin Hitler's crimes against Darwin directly is an intellectual retard. Hitler would have done what he did, regardless of Darwin's theories.

That said, the link between Darwin and Eugenics is there, as is the link between Eugenics and the American Birth Control League (founded by Eugenics proponent Margaret Sanger), which became Planned Parenthood. Many proponents of the Eugenics movement in the early 20th century in the US proposed doing exactly the types of things that Hitler ended up doing, although the Eugenics proponents wanted gassings of the children of the "unfit." (William Robinson's book "Eugenics, Marriage and Birth Control").

There are links there, but blaming Hitler on Darwin is tenuous at best.

• Members

Anyone trying to pin Hitler's crimes against Darwin directly is an intellectual retard. Hitler would have done what he did, regardless of Darwin's theories.

That said, the link between Darwin and Eugenics is there, as is the link between Eugenics and the American Birth Control League (founded by Eugenics proponent Margaret Sanger), which became Planned Parenthood. Many proponents of the Eugenics movement in the early 20th century in the US proposed doing exactly the types of things that Hitler ended up doing, although the Eugenics proponents wanted gassings of the children of the "unfit." (William Robinson's book "Eugenics, Marriage and Birth Control").

There are links there, but blaming Hitler on Darwin is tenuous at best.

Well, let me just go throw Hurricane Katrina at the house of cards we're looking at for even the most tenuous connection here.

The link between Darwin and Hitler (or social Darwinism in any form, for that matter) is about as strong as the connection between Hitler and the process of animal domestication which mankind has taken part in since prehistory.

Archived