YOUR OPINION ON GAY RIGHTS?

KsE fan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor example...Moron

I'm saying gay folks are no different than anyone else.

I don't have issues with gays or the rights they are entitled to.

I also believe you really can't comment on their rights unless your gay.

To that end, unless your gay and living that lifestyle...your unqualified to speak on their thoughts, feelings, and needs.

i just keep getting madder about this.

lets take a recent example of a rights violation...you heard about the michael vick thing, right? killing dogs? you were probably at a rally saying that he should be put under the jail. why? all he did was violate the right to life of another animal. but you can't understand what that's like unless you're a dog, right? what the {censored} ever, dude. you're full of {censored}, and your argument is lame. go back to the drawing board and come up with something that you actually had to put some thought into. you're trying to say that since i've never jumped off a bridge, i don't know what falling is like. the great thing about intelligence is that it allows you to experience some things vicariously. it's called empathy, but i'm sure you wouldn't know the first thing about that, would you?

• Members

You have the right to say whatever you want.
You do not have the right to judge others thinking you know what is best.
Rear Naker opened his toothless mouth and basically compaired this situation to the Holocost...a perfect example of how others, will drive you down.
This is a troll thread anyway.....I'm done

• Members

You have the right to say whatever you want.

You do not have the right to judge others thinking you know what is best.

Rear Naker opened his toothless mouth and basically compaired this situation to the Holocost...a perfect example of how others, will drive you down.

This is a troll thread anyway.....I'm done

God, you are stupid:freak:

• Members

i just keep getting madder about this.

lets take a recent example of a rights violation...you heard about the michael vick thing, right? killing dogs? you were probably at a rally saying that he should be put under the jail. why? all he did was violate the right to life of another animal. but you can't understand what that's like unless you're a dog, right? what the {censored} ever, dude. you're full of {censored}, and your argument is lame. go back to the drawing board and come up with something that you actually had to put some thought into. you're trying to say that since i've never jumped off a bridge, i don't know what falling is like. the great thing about intelligence is that it allows you to experience some things vicariously. it's called empathy, but i'm sure you wouldn't know the first thing about that, would you?

Are you drinking?

• Members

My opinion on gay rights is the same as my opinion on women's rights. Everyone deserves the same rights and priveleges. THAT'S IT.

In today's society, a homosexual, someone of a minority, and a woman have more legal rights, more college scholarship options, more academic priveleges, and more leeway than the average white male has had in 50 years. If someone of a minority gets picked on, or a homosexual gets turned down for a job, or a woman wants a divorce... They get reperations for it. White dudes don't have those benefits.

I'm not racist or homophonic (though I can be a bit sexist), but this does bother me.

• Members

Sure I'm Stupid..............

Thats why you compaired gay rights to the HOLOCOST.........

So go ahead and compare and contrast................

WTF is wrong with your brain:confused:

I used the holocaust as an example of why the 'indifference philosophy' is is not a good one.

I wasn't saying the gays are going to get burnt in ovens:freak:

idiot:thu:

• Members

I guess the troll worked his magic with this thread, huh?

It really shouldn't be gay rights, black rights, women's rights....it should just be human rights. All equal in the eyes of the government. And all with the unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To this end the government should not be giving a tax break to one sector and refuse it to another. Marriage is not just a 'religious' act...it is also a binding legal agreement and is available through government by a justice of the peace. So any two people that agree to and sign this binding contract should have the same advantages and disadvantages (depending on your viewpoint) without regard to race, creed or sexual orientation.

• Members
I guess the troll worked his magic with this thread, huh?

It really shouldn't be gay rights, black rights, women's rights....it should just be human rights. All equal in the eyes of the government. And all with the unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To this end the government should not be giving a tax break to one sector and refuse it to another. Marriage is not just a 'religious' act...it is also a binding legal agreement and is available through government by a justice of the peace. So any two people that agree to and sign this binding contract should have the same advantages and disadvantages (depending on your viewpoint) without regard to race, creed or sexual orientation.

Very well put! I agree completely :thu:

• Members

God just give them the rights of a legally married couple but call it something else. There's the compromise and should keep the gay community, Christians, fanatics whatever happy.

Who really gives a {censored}. Even if you think its a sin and they're going to hell, why should that bother you? So long as you're going to heaven or whatever you call it, what happens to them is of no consequence. I mean if it were drugs or some {censored} I could understand the concern for your fellow human being, but homosexuality is hardly a disease. Unless of course they find the gay gene and its hereditary :o

Archived