To everyone with "666" in your moniker...

JamesPeters

• Members

most of the people i see nowdays with 666 are a bunch of goth kids trying to look cool and piss of people because they think that it makes them look evil, it was a fake in the 80s when motley crue,slayer and maiden had 666 and tried to sucker people into thinking they are evil. it never made much sense to me, i see it in horror movies and cd covers but what is the real purpose, i guess if you have 666 it might intimidate some christians or some old people into thinking satanic.

im not trying to piss anybody off or insult any of you, dont take any of it the wrong way, i just curious what makes it cool to you and why you like it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

most of the people i see nowdays with 666 are a bunch of goth kids trying to look cool and piss of people because they think that it makes them look evil, it was a fake in the 80s when motley crue,slayer and maiden had 666 and tried to sucker people into thinking they are evil. it never made much sense to me, i see it in horror movies and cd covers but what is the real purpose, i guess if you have 666 it might intimidate some christians or some old people into thinking satanic.

im not trying to piss anybody off or insult any of you, dont take any of it the wrong way, i just curious what makes it cool to you and why you like it.

it looks cooler than 111 or 222 or 333 or 444...

also, it's in a MAIDEN SONG DOOOD!

• Members

......most of the people i see nowdays with 666 are a bunch of goth kids trying to look cool and piss of people because they think that it makes them look evil.....

My friend, you assume too much. I don't know where you get the idea they're trying to be evil. I can tell you one thing forsure is I don't have these 6's in my name to scare anyone or piss anyone off or for trying to be a badass. It's simply a name in my case but it's also cool. Like the others have said, it's better than haveing other numers like 111, 222,333, etc...

• Members

this reminds me, i was at work the other day and someone in my line had their total come out as $6.66, some crazy woman near the end of the line stops what she is doing (possibly talking on the phone, from what i could tell) and yells with her arm out in a worried fashion "BUY SOMETHING, BUY SOMETHING!!!"

i couldn't stop laughing, it was funnier when the guy turned around looked at her and said "no im fine..." turns back and laughs at about the whole situation, i was cracking up all day just yelling BUY SOMETHING into the intercom for the cooler.

• Members

My friend, you assume too much. I don't know where you get the idea they're trying to be evil. I can tell you one thing forsure is I don't have these 6's in my name to scare anyone or piss anyone off or for trying to be a badass. It's simply a name in my case but it's also cool. Like the others have said, it's better than haveing other numers like 111, 222,333, etc...

So you're saying "666(firstname)666" is the only thing you could possibly use as your moniker? :D Satan is not impressed, my friend. The proof is in that article.

• Members

I used to have a particular order at a fast food restaurant that with taxes came out to $6.66, and I'd order it as often as possible. It's amazing how many people reacted.
I'd usually play dumb about the total being that amount, or just wink.

that is a good idea, i should investigate and find out what i can buy at places that equal that, and say something like, "this always happens since that day my friends and i sacrificed that damn goat!"

• Members

Listen to this cat; he's totally down with how numbers work.
:D

Come on 666ers! Come and be offended by the satirical article!!!

Why did you feel the need to say that assonine statment? Just had to add your 2 cents? What I said is true, and unless whiplash666 is french well then yes the dollar sign goes after the number.

• Members

Why did you feel the need to say that assonine statment? Just had to add your 2 cents? What I said is true, and unless whiplash666 is french well then yes the dollar sign goes after the number.

ZOMG MUST NOT JOKE AROUND IN A JOKE THREAD, ESPECIALLY WITH THE ULTRA SERIOUS COOL 666 PEOPLE!11!!!!!11!!!!

Archived