To everyone with "666" in your moniker...

JamesPeters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you guys really think there is a demon in the middle of our earth's fires that is just waiting for you if you sin :rolleyes: I just can't help myself to not believe in this crap. The devil was an invention of humans to scare people to be good people.

• Members

most of the people i see nowdays with 666 are a bunch of goth kids trying to look cool and piss of people because they think that it makes them look evil, it was a fake in the 80s when motley crue,slayer and maiden had 666 and tried to sucker people into thinking they are evil. it never made much sense to me, i see it in horror movies and cd covers but what is the real purpose, i guess if you have 666 it might intimidate some christians or some old people into thinking satanic.

im not trying to piss anybody off or insult any of you, dont take any of it the wrong way, i just curious what makes it cool to you and why you like it.

It's an easy way to show disagreement with christian dogma. Pretty much in the same way christians add hints to their (nick)name or signature. As such, the "exact number" is not important, only the (lack of) association

Archived