minneapolis/st paul amp fest...

Steveanders86

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored}, when i lived in calgary, alberta it took me like half an hour by car to get downtown. i lived in the NW.

by train though, it only takes like 10 minutes. :confused:

don't even get me started on how long it took to get to the SE. that was like an hour long drive.

• Members
{censored}, when i lived in calgary, alberta it took me like half an hour by car to get downtown. i lived in the NW.

by train though, it only takes like 10 minutes.
:confused:

don't even get me started on how long it took to get to the SE. that was like an hour long drive.

oh yea! well when i lived in des moines, ia; i could walk through downtown in like 10 minutes!!! if i drove, you could litterally get through downtown in a matter of seconds. its the biggest small town ever.

• Members

haha i bet they were 15

::EDIT:: actually ive noticed since ive been in minneapolis (might be the part of town im in or something) but there are A LOT less fat women around. even in the office i work at, i mean, there are some thunder thighs, but generally, their skinny. in des moines you get LOTS of redneck fat hick women and women that just dont care... :(

• Members

Chris and I plan to meet @ noon at the Jimmy John's on University Ave.

Yes, we will meet at noon, but if people have to come a little later that is ok. again, my cell is 612-306-1151, so write that down in case you get lost etc.

pj. you're gonna bring the mark right?

• Members

i dont think im going to sell it ne more. i needed money real bad i thought, but im going to be alright afterall. i love that cab. but ive re-fallen in love with my mesa cab now. so.. im going to get another cobra in a few months and run it next to my splawn through my g flex cab. so splawn into mesa cab, and framus into g flex cab. that will give me a practically unlimted amount of tonal options. i just LOVE the cobras cleans man! ungodly!

• Members
Im bringing everything in my sig, so I'll have the Keeley modded Maxon OD-9 for you to try out too.
:thu:

Everything....? :eek:

That's a lot of gear.

I'm bringing my AC30, Mark III, 18W TMB (if there are requests, I can bring the Marwatt as well - it's got the Hiwatt preamp in it), along with my SG Classic. That'll about fill up my little VW Golf with gear. :p

Archived