I'm starting to think Marshall cabs SUCK

Helldogg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow HCAF has turned into a kindergarten room.

I spell things wrong all the time, does everyone else spell check their posts? I mean come on guys, there's a whole page of nothing but bickering. I thought people came here to talk shop not go back to elementary school.

i really wasnt trying to be an ass. i was asking -- "what is an imput board?"

because i'd never heard of that before and you said 'imput' 3 or 4 times and i didnt know what that was.

• Members

youre starting to think marshall cabs suck? let us know when youve finished with that. i dont like modern marshall but they build sturdy cabs

I think that in the amp world, no matter what amp marshall produces, their cabs will still be the number 1 goto cab for most musicians simply because of reliability.

its like the ford/chevy/dodge pickup truck.

• Members

I think that in the amp world, no matter what amp marshall produces, their cabs will still be the number 1 goto cab for most musicians simply because of reliability.

its like the ford/chevy/dodge pickup truck.

Marshall cabs aren't number 1 but they're up there.

• Members

Wow...17 tubes is on HCAF talking {censored} to people and picking internet fights-

that's odd,and so out of character for him(or her?) ... i sure hope he is feeling ok:cry:

Oh...so myeseeing how you found a typo...and YOU making a big {censored}ing deal about it.....

Is *me* picking a fight?

LOL.........

Talk about "out of character"....

But then you would know all about "talKking {censored}" wouldn't you 9 ball poor wittle INNOCENT boy that you are.

Can't even post in a Marshall cab thread wihtout starting a bunch of {censored}.

"ooh...look at the boor dumb bastard...he used the M key instead of the N key...*I* would NEVER do anything that {censored}ing stupid. "

Yeah go ahead and have you little laugh...guive yourself a ruboff even. You da boy.

Good god that's rich...9 ball giving ME {censored} for talking {censored}.....sweet!

• Members

Yeah, and there's no D in congratulations, either! :poke:

Okay fine...

I corrected him, you corrected me...and your time will come.

I understand you are putting the hammer down on me. I deserve it.

Unfortunately, you just did the same thing. You're cute witty high-five comeback SCORES!..hopefully you're as perfect as you think you are. Don't {censored} up now!

• Members
Oh...so myeseeing how you found a typo...and YOU making a big {censored}ing deal about it.....

Is *me* picking a fight?

LOL.........

Talk about "out of character"....

But then you would know all about "talKking {censored}" wouldn't you 9 ball poor wittle INNOCENT boy that you are.

Can't even post in a Marshall cab thread wihtout starting a bunch of {censored}.

"ooh...look at the boor dumb bastard...he used the M key instead of the N key...*I* would NEVER do anything that {censored}ing stupid. "

Yeah go ahead and have you little laugh...guive yourself a ruboff even. You da boy.

Good god that's rich...9 ball giving ME {censored} for talking {censored}.....sweet!

LOL-- i swear man-- one of these days i bet you are just going to stop posting altogether because you're going to be sitting at your computer all steaming mad like you always are and then just drop dead of something-
:lol:

• Members
LOL-- i swear man-- one of these days i bet you are just going to stop posting altogether because you're going to be sitting at your computer all steaming mad like you always are and then just drop dead of something-

:lol:

Didn't I warn you about your extremly poor ESP powers?

You keep thinking you nail it, but full of fail.

I'm good here...but you keep stroking yourself if it makes you feel better about yourself. \LOL indeed....yer too funny.

Archived