You still want a Vibroverb Shea?

worldoftone

• Members

:eek:

You guys se that new Fender amp history book out? Has like 500 pages and goes way into some depth about why they did things, bias numbers......all that stuff and tons of cool pics.

$16,000 I would have a freaking studio built first

I havent seen that! Link me you sexy bitch! :p

• Members

My lutheir knows the owner of USACG. He's always telling me to build my next strat through them.

I think Im going with
http://musikraft.3dcartstores.com/index.html

You're a lefty and you're gonna play at Tone Merchants with Ed D.

I think you deserve a custom strat :).

Of course, the one condition is that you don't smash it if it's frustratingly lame like you smashed that PRS. You can just send the guitar to me instead. I'll play it Jimi style and be more than happy to get use out of what could have been scrap...

• Members

My lutheir knows the owner of USACG. He's always telling me to build my next strat through them.

I think Im going with

I've heard both good and bad about Musikraft. I'm going to order a Tele neck through USACG for my next Tele build (it'll be Shea approved), and I'll report back on how it plays.

• Members

I've heard both good and bad about Musikraft. I'm going to order a Tele neck through USACG for my next Tele build (it'll be Shea approved), and I'll report back on how it plays.

Werd! Another fellow lefty guitarist by the name of Christopher Nix turned me onto them. He told me they build lefties at no extra charge. And I like the idea of the bodies and necks being vintage specs. Plus I like old school 50's finishes. :cool:

but Ive played a few guitars my luthier built from USACG and they were very nice. :cop:

What was "the bad" part you heard?

• Members

Werd! Another fellow lefty guitarist by the name of Christopher Nix turned me onto them. He told me they build lefties at no extra charge. And I like the idea of the bodies and necks being vintage specs. Plus I like old school 50's finishes.
:cool:

but Ive played a few guitars my luthier built from USACG and they were very nice.
:cop:

What was "the bad" part you heard?

When did you talk with Nix???

Man he was freaking awesome at TM :eek: You better bring your A game that night boy :mad:M/

• Members

When did you talk with Nix???

Man he was freaking awesome at TM
You better bring your A game that night boy :mad:M/

He emailed me about getting him a show in Austin. I had one booked for this Friday, but he had just booked a show in Florida. So now Im struggling trying to find him one. :cry:

• Members

I'd say start at $7,500. Mine is S/N 00359. Wanna sell yours??? LOL! Mine has original cover and switch (the switch I use in my shop for testing customers reverb and Vib circuits), original reconed speakers I pulled in lieu of Webers because the Oxfarts sound like crap.

16K is eBay bidding crap. Realistically between $7.5K and $10K is a safe bet.

- WOT

Archived