South Park is OFFICIALLY the best thing ever

bullhead

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a big fan. I've watched every episode ever since season 1 episode 1 (several times each)

BUT

I can't say I'm LOVING last few seasons. I laugh ofcourse but not as much as I used to.

That said, WOW episode was the best episode on TV on any show EVER. I gotta exclude that episode from my last comment..

Why do you hate Family Guy? I got into it lately. Rented all seasons and I'm laughing my ass off.

• Members

I like Family Guy when it was BRAND new. like the first 6 or so episodes. but then i realized the episodes have no real plot that matters, the characters (or should i say charicatures) are so thinly drawn, and the jokes are just straight pop-culture nonsensical riffing with no rhyme or reason to them. like i said, it was funny at first, but after awhile it gets tired, it never changes, and it's just boring.

i had been saying for awhile that Family Guy seemed like it was written by guys rolling dice, South Park did me one better and suggested that it was written by manatees. and then then end of that episode is possibly the funniest thing ever on television ever.

• Members

I like Family Guy when it was BRAND new. like the first 6 or so episodes. but then i realized the episodes have no real plot that matters, the characters (or should i say charicatures) are so thinly drawn, and the jokes are just straight pop-culture nonsensical riffing with no rhyme or reason to them. like i said, it was funny at first, but after awhile it gets tired, it never changes, and it's just boring.

i had been saying for awhile that Family Guy seemed like it was written by guys rolling dice, South Park did me one better and suggested that it was written by manatees. and then then end of that episode is possibly the funniest thing ever on television ever.

Honestly that's what I thought after a few episodes in Family Guy. Then I resisted it for a year or two and now I got back on and I love it now :D

I could watch Brian and Stewie all day!

• Members

See, the older episodes aren't like that as much, at least to me. I've watched those first 2 seasons at least 10 times and it's not near as random. Then again, THAT incarnation of Family Guy got canned, so maybe that was the issue :(

Archived