JerryP = trouble maker???? You be the judge.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That JerryP is such a trouble maker.

I remember one time I emailed him asking for some amp help. And he was all like "Yeah, I can help you"

See what I mean? My God!

Eric

I can tell you for a fact, JerryP is the biggest douchebag I ever met! He's a cheap {censored}er too, he always makes me buy his beer! :freak:
Jerry

• Members
That JerryP is such a trouble maker.

I remember one time I emailed him asking for some amp help. And he was all like "Yeah, I can help you"

See what I mean? My God!

Eric

man im so hungry for some of your sausage ballzz...:love:

tell us how to make them again:idea:

• Members
Jerry is a great guy!!
:thu:
I HATE THESE BASHING THREADS, I would start trouble too!!

Yeah, I was wondering what was going on. Every time I turn around he`s catching hell from someone. A drastic change from years ago.

I thought I would jump in with a little comic relief.

Eric

• Members
man im so hungry for some of your sausage ballzz...
:love:

tell us how to make them again:idea:

Holy {censored} dude. I about OD`d on sausage balls. I ate them for a week straight.

4 cups Bisquick
2 lbs. ground sausage
(2) 10 oz. packages of shredded chedder cheese

Mix the dry Bisquick and the cheese, then knead in the raw sausage by hand until thoroughly combined to a dough. Roll dough into 1" balls and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

But don`t give any to Jerry because he`s a trouble maker. :poke:

• Members

Holy {censored} dude. I about OD`d on sausage balls. I ate them for a week straight.

4 cups Bisquick

2 lbs. ground sausage

Mix the dry Bisquick and the cheese, then knead in the raw sausage by hand until thoroughly combined to a dough. Roll dough into 1" balls and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

lol-- i wrote taht down-haha

after- i saw teh foo fighters on SNL and i turned my amp back on and played for a minute and stood in front of it getting feedback-lol

then i turned it off because i think if i keep playing it someone will steal it when im gone-:cry:

• Members

Iwish all you sausage ball makers and lovers a good night. I`m gonna crash and start all over tomorrow.

`O, by the way, wait till I start making Christmas candy. I do a killer peppermint bark with white and milk chocolate. I may be making enough of this to send a few batches out to some lucky candy lovers.

Eric

• Members
`O, by the way, wait till I start making Christmas candy. I do a killer peppermint bark with white and milk chocolate. I may be making enough of this to send a few batches out to some lucky candy lovers.

Eric

you sonofabitchyoo.....
send some to my moms!:idea:

• Members

4 cups Bisquick

2 lbs. ground sausage

holy crap that looks healthy!

Archived