JerryP = trouble maker???? You be the judge.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I can tell you for a fact, JerryP is the biggest douchebag I ever met! He's a cheap {censored}er too, he always makes me buy his beer!
:freak:
Jerry

I agree. That {censored} had the audacity to say he would love to come jam in my house sometime and he talked me into saying yes anytime.

What a cocksucker.

• Members

Jerry P is the worst kind of trouble maker. He was {censored}ing me in the ass, right, and I'm like "Condom?" And he's like "Hey, you want the girth mod, you GET the girth mod." So, that's happening, and I asked "Hey, could a man get some reach around on this?" to which he responded by punching me in the back of the head, and yelling "And now for the depth mod."

I kind of blacked out after that.

• Members

J^

Oh {censored}, that I hate to say, and I really do, this is bordering on destruction type posting.

The hounds from hell will sniff that out pretty quick, and then this thread will be {censored}ed!

I suggest you EDIT any reference to possible alternate lifestyle choices!

Please and thanks, I'd really hate to see this thread nuked by the new mods.

Peace out.

Or,

Dear mods, please don't nuke Jerry's thread cause this guy ain't done good.

Please and thanks ahead.

• Members

Jerry P is the worst kind of trouble maker. He was {censored}ing me in the ass, right, and I'm like "Condom?" And he's like "Hey, you want the girth mod, you GET the girth mod." So, that's happening, and I asked "Hey, could a man get some reach around on this?" to which he responded by punching me in the back of the head, and yelling "And now for the depth mod."

I kind of blacked out after that.

Hey, did you get a deal on that? Since you were having the girth and depth mods done at the same time?

Eric

• Members

Hey, did you get a deal on that? Since you were having the girth and depth mods done at the same time?

Eric

I'm not sure. When I woke up, I was in a bathtub full of ice. At that point, I bigger things on my mind than my wallet and/or credit card charges.

• Members

Or,

Dear mods, please don't nuke Jerry's thread cause this guy ain't done good.

Please and thanks ahead.

I am not promoting hate. I am not promoting bigotry. I've nothing on race or creed. I am not promoting or inciting physical violence. I don't believe I am even libeling any lifestyle or sexual orientation.

I'm not worried.

• Members

It'd be "you're an." And, unless I missed something, I believe as adults, we can say the word "asshole" without fear of reprise. Or self censorship; you're already willing to spell out "arse;" might as well finish the job.

___

You're {censored}ing slow you little twerp:mad:

PS

Interesting how {censored} is in the spell check here, LOL.

FU anywho, your friend already quoted, which was prolly part of the ploy:mad:

Thanks for being an idiot.

Archived