UK / Euro 4th Quarter spam thread

justcrash

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still want a MIJ Les Paul of some kind, anyone have one for sale at a good price?
:)

As much as i dont want to let her go my Yamaha SL380, made in japan, perfectly setup, great paf clones, no major scratches just the slight wear on edges of the headstock. It is a bolt on neck but it is still a great guitar. Its around 20 - 25 years old but still in great shape. Selling to get a second amp now my laney has put out and have to wait for repair :mad:.

• Members

Vintage Marshall 1960a (Slanted) 4x12

Any interest in one of these? Its a genuine JCM800 one, from the 80s. 4 Celestion GT-75s, made in England, all broken in. A proper marshall cab. Dont have any pictures to hand, there are a couple of dings / scrapes to the tolex, but in very good condition for a 20+ year old cab. Its certainly got some mojo!

Selling cos I am downsizing my rig. Any offers? Would consider trades for 2x12s / 1x12s and maybe superstrats.

I am based in Bournemouth and would prefer not to ship, but we can arrange pickup/delivery/meet halfway depending on circumstances!

• Members

6 month old Cornell Plexi 18/20 combo with celestion heritage G12h30 speaker upgrade.

Switchable valve/silicon rectification, switchable power reduction down to 5 watts.

Jaw dropping tone and bombproof build quality. Immaculate condition.

HAven't found a box to put this one in yet, so any interested buyers PM me and we'll try and sort something out. I'm looking for

• Members

Hi all..

Selling my Georgious Mesa/Boogie F30 Special in Hardwood with Wicker grill. Also comes with Flightcase and footswitch. small mark on the bottom corner, but other than that it's in A1 condition.

Looking for

• Members

Selling for friend...

Epiphone Explorer in Black with white pick guard and gold hardware.

No use with a few dings on the bottom. 9.5/10 condition

Just setup and restrung for 10-46 daddario strings.

I believe its the Korina 1958 model.

• Members

Hi all..

Selling my Georgious Mesa/Boogie F30 Special in Hardwood with Wicker grill. Also comes with Flightcase and footswitch. small mark on the bottom corner, but other than that it's in A1 condition.

Looking for

Archived