Best band I've never heard of

Say Ocean

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

August Burns Red is Lame. Listen to Cattle Decapitation, Goatwhore, Decapitated, Morbid Angel, The Red Chord, Dying Fetus, Pig Destroyer, Wormed, Skinless, Converge, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Between The Buried And Me, Mayhem, All Shall Perish, Behemoth, Ed Gein

_Danny

Mmmm I love me some BTBAM and I'm seeing All Shall Perish live soon. Dillinger is {censored}ing good too so is converge

• Members

Born of Osiris, Murder by Death, This Will Destroy You, Lite, Caspian, 65daysofstatic, Aesop Rock, Circle Takes The Square, Russian Circles, Prefuse 73, Tristeza, Tera Melos, Q and Not U, Kenotia, The Red Light Sting, Into the Moat, Battles, Faraquet, The Faceless, Aphex Twin, Saul Williams, Sage Francis, Envy, Page 99, Hot Cross, Malady, Orchid, Raein, Yaphet Kotto, The Decemberists, The Shins, Ion Dissonance, Psyopus, blah blah blah

• Members
say ocean if you dont check out the stuff i told you to youd be doing yourself a disservice. you know how much we like the same stuff. also i second checking out as tall as lions, same rhythm section as the dear hunter most of the time.

I did check them out and...

drum roll...

:thu::thu::thu:

• Members

with the ocean, i suggest listening to the song austerity while sprinting or lifting or something. its sooo heavy and good, and even though its 9 minutes long, ive listened to it 4 or 5 times in a row before. then you start to really appreciate their other songs. the new album, precambrian, is like mono if mono was a passive aggressive member of raging speedhorn who smoked a loooot of weed.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Born of Osiris, Murder by Death, This Will Destroy You, Lite, Caspian, 65daysofstatic, Aesop Rock, Circle Takes The Square, Russian Circles, Prefuse 73, Tristeza, Tera Melos, Q and Not U, Kenotia, The Red Light Sting, Into the Moat, Battles, Faraquet, The Faceless, Aphex Twin, Saul Williams, Sage Francis, Envy, Page 99, Hot Cross, Malady, Orchid, Raein, Yaphet Kotto, The Decemberists, The Shins, Ion Dissonance, Psyopus, blah blah blah

did j00 likez ne of deez bamdz? :o

Archived