• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
mock orange

tera melos

ghosts and vodka

:lol::lol::lol:
I have played a couple of shows w/ mock orange. They were a local band when I was in high school. Had a huge crush on one of their wive's (well, she is now, not then) when I was a freshman
small world

• Members

Rock/Ambient: As Tall As Lions, Circa Survive (The album 'juturna' is incredible) Terminal

sup new favorite poster? haha.

do you like travis' (ex singer of terminal) new band goodbye tomorrow (now called alive in wild paint)? i effing love them. they have so much texture and travis' voice really sounds great in conjunction.

as tall as lions blew my mind man.

• Members

sup new favorite poster? haha.

do you like travis' (ex singer of terminal) new band goodbye tomorrow (now called alive in wild paint)? i effing love them. they have so much texture and travis' voice really sounds great in conjunction.

as tall as lions blew my mind man.

Yeah man, I do like Alive In Wild Paint. Not as much as Terminal, however. As Tall As Lions is incredible. I've seen them live at Trocaderos in Minneapolis... A tiny little intimate show. They opened up for Circa Survive. So did Envy On The Coast. Pretty cool show.

_Danny

• Members

Ok, sorry, this is hilarious to me. This guy was my guitar teacher when I was in high school. I remember when he could only get 15 people to show up at the local coffee shop to watch him play. I really just wanted to play My Bloody Valentine and Dinosaur Jr. so I didn't try to learn any of his technique heavy tapping sort of stuff, but he was pretty good. I just find it really bizarre that the guy's made a huge name for himself through youtube. Pretty cool/surreal.

Archived