Hilary Clinton is trash...

FWAxeIbanez

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
"Objective person"? You are a contradictory douche nozzle when you mention the concept of 'objectivity' and then follow it up with this gem-of-a- statement, "I will vote for whomever they nominate". Not much objectivity there.

You sound like a completely partisan cock holster!
:thu:

Oh the irony...lol...too bad for you.

but then...I guess you're so ignorant it doesn't even register.

Just read your own post....Anybody who uses "complete partisan" WITH "cock holster"?....

please...gimmee a break. Jackass yerself.

• Members
It's a sad affair that politicians have to polarize people and make them distrust each other just to win the election.

Oh and by the way: That whole, let's
fix the Arabs
thing is such a fairy tale and half the world swallowed the whole farce with such gusto it's kind of disgusting. Nobody will ever be able to change anybody. The more you try to interfere, regardless of your intentions, the more they'll resist it. And their hate for the outside world will get even more reinforced.

Change the rest of the world
first
, then they'll have no choice but to adapt. Or else, just leave them the f**k alone. Let them rot, the West has more important things to worry about IMO.
:)

The {censored}ing truth, at last.

The point is...YES there are some {censored}ed up things that happen in this planet. But if you think it's our responsibility to change it all and make it better, think again. It's impossible...and it only creates enemies and drains our economy...and solves NOTHING. Stop being such idealists. We're in the JUNGLE, baby.

• Members

I know, I got a kick out of that too... I thought "Tow that party line pal!"

I make an argument which was based on a public statement that Hilary made, I then back up my point with quite a bit of explanation, none of which based on my conservative views, only to get called biased. Do they back it up and explain why my point is flawed
because
of my bias? Nope, god forbid...

So how does that work exactly? Am I not supposed to have political preference? I'm not allowed to have an opinion when I call someone out on something I feel is a genuine wrong doing? So who gets to blow the whistle on anyone? And how come you all like to rag on Bush so much? I thought only people with no discernable opinion are allowed to call in to question someones practices?

And how come the major point against me is simply that I'm a Conservative? Isn't
that
a Bias? If you think my reasoning is wrong, feel free to point that out. I put my opinion up for discussion because I believe the argument holds weight, and I think it can hold up to scrutiny as well. Shouldn't an argument in Hillary's defense be able to stand up to the same test?

Tho I mentioned Bush, I did not argue on his behalf (except to say that he has limited control of the situation) and I used Hillary's words as the basis of my argument, not her political stance. I argued that her use of the media was for strategic selfish gain, and I believe that my argument could have come from an honest Liberal just as easily as it came from me, and I believe that if the offender had been conservative, my argument would still stand even as currently written.

What Hillary did is wrong regardless of her political stance, and really doesn't even have much
to do
with her political stance, it has to do with her being a selfish, arrogant, and manipulative person

You quoted this in response to someone quoting me....

"party line"? Well {censored} you too!

I don't have a party...I *am* registered as "independant", but it hardly gives me any more politcal power....it's actually crippling sometimes.

I can;t stand when people make {censored} up as "political"...or "party line"...just to polarize everthing, make themselves appear to look wiser and more world-weary....and generally make bull{censored} up.

I actually was with you until you started the "party line" BULL{censored}.

It's the simple fact I disagree with this sitaution...and you want to crucify me for saying it's wrong. I have NO "facts"...this isn;t about "facts". It's not about religion, it's not about society mores....It's about if you just think it's wrong.

I guess in your mind slavery was okay too, because by god that's the way we were raised and who the {censored} tells anyone what's wrong and what's right?

Bu that was, after all, the United States of America...and different standards apply. It's okay to rip Amercia to shreds over "waterboarding" (ahem 3 total documenetd cases), but Saudi Arabia gets a free pass for 200 lashes of a rape victim.

WHat a crock of bull{censored}..and have at it. Tear me up one side and down the other, I'll keep my own standards and morals, regardless of party line, religion or social upbringing, mkaythnx.

I'll call it like I see same as EVRYONE else. Not like anyone has the will or power to DO anything. It's all bull{censored}, after all....you won't change ANYTHING just becuase you think you sit morally higher or think you are more worldly informed. In the end....we're all a bunch of douche nozzles...cause we never do JACK{censored} but type fancy words and fight on teh innernet.

• Members

It sure is crazy how much internet attention he gets, I'll give him that. I like a lot of what he has to say, but I can't really jump onboard on all of it.

Fair enough, I just wished everyone would do their research on the candidates. If everyone knew as much about Ron Paul as they do Obama and Clinton, he'd be a shoe-in for the primaries.

• Members

Just read your own post....Anybody who uses "complete partisan" WITH "cock holster"?....

Yeah, except you left out the "hypocrite" portion of it, and thats the important part. As it stands "cock holster" has nothing to do with partisanship, it's just uneeded verbage, except that he is attacking him for a flaw in logic.

You don't really need the name calling, but the point is there.

• Members
You quoted this in response to someone quoting me....

"party line"? Well {censored} you too!

::snip::

I actually was with you until you started the "party line" BULL{censored}.

He was quoting Keith2112 boss... I have no reason to accuse you of towing a party line. Keith said that he doesn't like Hilary Clinton, but he would vote for whoever the democrats nominate. Thats towing the party line.

I didn't really read the rest of your rant, but whats with the "you'd probably support slavery" garbage? :idk: That really doesn't have a place in this argument even if I had made such a dumb claim...

• Members

Oh the irony...lol...too bad for you.

but then...I guess you're so ignorant it doesn't even register.

please...gimmee a break. Jackass yerself.

WTF:freak:

complete partisan and cock holster = irony?

ignorant?

Please explain. I'm too "ignorant" to have it register.:poke:

• Members
Yeah, except you left out the "hypocrite" portion of it, and thats the important part. As it stands "cock holster" has nothing to do with partisanship, it's just uneeded verbage, except that he is attacking him for a flaw in logic.

Thank you. Your explanation of my point is succinct. What I said was not ironic in the least. The fact that 17 douches sees it that way speaks to his own inability to recognize irony. Which in and of itself is ironic.:wave:

• Members
Thank you. Your explanation of my point is succinct. What I said was not ironic in the least. The fact that 17 douches sees it that way speaks to his own inability to recognize irony. Which in and of itself is ironic.
:wave:

Don't mind 17 tubes, he's good people, he just gets fired up pretty easy :lol:

• Members

Don't mind Warplanegrey. He's going to continue to think you don't understand, simply because you don't agree. I understand, and agree with you.

It is important to note that she is not being punished for being raped. She is being punished for going out alone without a relative or gaurdian. She
did
in fact make a choice that was against the law (although there is evidence to suggest she was there because she was being blackmailed over some pictures) This is a law she was no doubt aware of, and a concious decision was made. I know about 20 libs just rushed to hit the "quote" button to accuse me of supporting the oppression of women, but it's important to understand this so you know how to argue on her behalf. The fact of the matter, is that she is completely guilty of breaking that law. Another fact of the matter is that the law is bull{censored} to begin with and shouldn't even exist, and I believe that a good case can be made to support that opinion. Don't let the rape become a Red Herring, because that changes the whole argument, and because it doesn't apply, makes your argument flawed at the base.

This really should be about attacking the law itself, and not her specific situation. Because as the law is written, she
is
guilty. To pressure the judge into lessening or dropping the sentence or changing the verdict, is to ask them not to enforce a law. The judges were put in place on a promise to uphold law, so this is not a winning approach. The focus should be on the fact that the law is completely in opposition of the worlds opinion of human rights and how women are viewed.

Unfortunately, since Hilary decided to use it as a campaign strategy, her out cry will be viewed as another Christian American practicing intolerance and trying to fight the islamic faith.

I'm glad to see you're not just a hard-line right winger just espousing tired silly rhetoric. YOu have good points. I don't agree with you on everything, but at least you're not simply a bigot.

• Members
This was another point I was trying to make. Hilary dumped this off in Bush's lap, as if a public condemnation from him was all that it would take for them to abolish a law that has been around for a long time, and change the social structure. She cares more about making Bush look bad, than benefiting the convicted woman. She wants to show how "different" she is from Bush, and this was a frustratingly effective card to play... Just look at half the responses here, most of these people thought she was being convicted of being raped... if only it were that easy.

Now Hilary will gain some support and she'll be the topic of discussion for a while, while an 18 year old woman who was raped by 7 men gets lashed and further punished for being out in public without a man.
:freak::rolleyes::mad:

Hilary makes me sick. Not because she is a Democrat, or even liberal. It's because she is disgusting, manipulative, and selfish.

That's the way it is with all policitians, however. It's no different than when the Bush administration used the Same-sex marriage amendment to bring out hard-line right wingers to vote last elections. There are always manipulations going on. It does irritate me, but I think it's pretty much par for the course. Those kind if things, i've just learned to accept it, and I try to look beneath the surface of all that garbage and choose the lesser of evils. there needs to be a picking of battles, and I can see why her actions would irritate you. If you're the member of an opposing party when such candidates behave this way, it's certainly going to amplify negative feelings that much worse. I just don't really have much use for attacking anyone in such a way, and getting angry over things like this. If I did, i'd be an extremely pissed off guy, because it happens SO MUCH from all sides.

• Members
"Objective person"? You are a contradictory douche nozzle when you mention the concept of 'objectivity' and then follow it up with this gem-of-a- statement, "I will vote for whomever they nominate". Not much objectivity there.

You sound like a completely partisan cock holster!
:thu:

I am objective. None of the Republicans will ever ballance a budget. I'm 44 and no Republican president in my lifetime has ever sent a ballanced budget to cogress. That is a fact. Go check it out dude. Clinton sent ballanced budget after ballanced budget to congress and even started paying back our huge national debt. Next, the Republican candidates are not ever talking about ending the war. You are the one who cant be objective. Your just like the other White Colar Bullies who get all mad when they are confronted with the complete failures of their party. I'm an indapendant. I wish a good third party would start with lets say Lou Dobbs as a candidate. Let Shaun Hanity and Rush Limbaugh and all the hot air Fox network loosers wine all they want to. Bush got us into another Vietnam, ran up the debt signing to raise the debt limit 5 times now. The rest of the world hates us and has lost respect for us. Who do the Republicans put up? A mormon with all the crazy stuff they believe and a NY mayor who has had more mistresses than Bill Clinton ever thought of having. Honestly, Barak Obama makes a lot of sense but American red necks won't vote for someone who is not lilly white.

• Members
That's the way it is with all policitians, however. It's no different than when the Bush administration used the Same-sex marriage amendment to bring out hard-line right wingers to vote last elections. There are always manipulations going on. It does irritate me, but I think it's pretty much par for the course. Those kind if things, i've just learned to accept it, and I try to look beneath the surface of all that garbage and choose the lesser of evils. there needs to be a picking of battles, and I can see why her actions would irritate you. If you're the member of an opposing party when such candidates behave this way, it's certainly going to amplify negative feelings that much worse. I just don't really have much use for attacking anyone in such a way, and getting angry over things like this. If I did, i'd be an extremely pissed off guy, because it happens SO MUCH from all sides.

I just caught it, and wanted to point it out. Truth is, I haven't paid much attention to "my party" because I've been so damn annoyed with them. That's how I keep from being an angry guy :lol: I can only handle so much, I kinda zone out on politics for a while and pop back in and pay attention until I get irritated again. Might be about that time :idea: I would just hope that you guys take note, and add it to your tally. Although I guess I have no reason to be surprised to see this type of behavior from a Clinton :rolleyes:

Since you've argued in a mature, and sensible way, I'd be interested to hear who you've been interested in politically. I'm too full on turkey to pose more of a fight, so don't worry :lol: I'm just respectfully curious.

• Members

Not really fired up. I do take exception to the attack on my "logic" as you call it.

There isn't any "logic" to it. Firstly, not only is it not logical to beat a rape victim no matter the circumstances, but my reaction to it is purely emotional.

And when I DID tryt to bring in some logic, it was completely ignored.

Is slavery wrong? Or is it just the culture in which you were raised?

Mike Honcho? Well dude....They way you.... told me off ....reveals just as much about you as you seem to have seen in me. I have to give FWAxeibanez a ton of credit...he can tell people he thinks they are completely {censored}ed in the head so it almost sounds like a compliment.

• Members

and if that doesn't make you sick, read this:

I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for this, I'll probably be accused of supporting rape or being a hill billy cowboy conservative or something ridiculous like the typical ad hominem, so I probably wont even visit this thread again after I post it. I just had to get this rant out of my system. Hilary Clinton is one of the most disgusting people I can think of, it actually approaches the territory of fear for me. To think she might be recognized as the first woman president, makes me sick, and it would be a black eye to American history, as well as a black eye to liberals period. Isaac Newton told us that everything is on a downward spiral, and when humanitarian issues become political issues I'm forced to agree.

Well, I can kinda understand your intuitive dislike for Sen. Clinton. She is a hard driving and ambitious person, and that can certainly be rather off-putting. However, I am not sure that she is disgusting. But you are free to dislike her as much as you'd like.

While we are on the subject of "disgusting" American politicians. How do you feel about our current White House? As I recall, they started an unjustified war and ended up killing an untold number of people [Largely because, they won't tell us or even allow our military to accurately assess the fatalities.] They conspired to reduce the benefits of our fighting men and their stateside dependents. They refuse to provide an accurate accounting of the true cost of the war. They have reversed a recent history of budget surpluses to run the national debt to somewhere near $9 trillion while, at the same time, awarding no-bid contracts to their former companies and those of their "friends. They pulled back from capturing/killing Osama bin-Laden to prosecute their Iraq escapades. They were personally responsible for criminally blowing the cover of a CIA agent in an outburst of brutal political revenge. They support the torture and rendition of people they deem dangerous. They do not believe that it is necessary to extend our basic freedoms (habeus corpus, privacy, freedom from illegal search and seizure....) to anyone they feel could be dangerous to their causes. They refused to join the Kyoto agreement, or to enact reasonable pollution standards. I could go on and on. Do you also find this administration and its actions disgusting? Or is you disgust restricted only to Democrats, women, or others with even a miniscule amount of social conscience?

• Members

Mike Honcho? Well dude....They way you.... told me off ....reveals just as much about you as you seem to have seen in me. I have to give FWAxeibanez a ton of credit...he can tell people he thinks they are completely {censored}ed in the head so it almost sounds like a compliment.

When I posted the 'partisan cock holster' thing I wasn't even responding to you. You chimed in to let me know I was 'ignorant' and that I couldn't see the 'irony' in my statement (which wasn't ironic in the least).:poke:

I'm not sure how you would respond if someone said you were 'ignorant', but I have a hunch you wouldn't take it kindly.

• Members

I am objective. None of the Republicans will ever ballance a budget. I'm 44 and no Republican president in my lifetime has ever sent a ballanced budget to cogress. That is a fact. Go check it out dude. Clinton sent ballanced budget after ballanced budget to congress and even started paying back our huge national debt. Next, the Republican candidates are not ever talking about ending the war. You are the one who cant be objective. Your just like the other White Colar Bullies who get all mad when they are confronted with the complete failures of their party. I'm an indapendant. I wish a good third party would start with lets say Lou Dobbs as a candidate. Let Shaun Hanity and Rush Limbaugh and all the hot air Fox network loosers wine all they want to. Bush got us into another Vietnam, ran up the debt signing to raise the debt limit 5 times now. The rest of the world hates us and has lost respect for us. Who do the Republicans put up? A mormon with all the crazy stuff they believe and a NY mayor who has had more mistresses than Bill Clinton ever thought of having. Honestly, Barak Obama makes a lot of sense but American red necks won't vote for someone who is not lilly white.

All I can say after reading this, is WOW:freak:

Archived