Holy crap I know who guitarzan was...

JBecker

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can anyone explain without being horrendously vague?

Fab was this nutjob from Canada that decided overnight that he wanted to be an amp builder some years ago here on HC. He would make these extremely dangerous (due to {censored} wiring) amps out of {censored} he would find on trash heaps. A few people here bought them for next to nothing.

• Members

Fab was this nutjob from Canada that decided overnight that he wanted to be an amp builder some years ago here on HC. He would make these extremely dangerous (due to {censored} wiring) amps out of {censored} he would find on trash heaps. A few people here bought them for next to nothing.

Next to nothing!

HEYO!

and they'd explode?

• Members

Next to nothing!

HEYO!

and they'd explode?

Ask James Peters how bad Fab's {censored} was. I think someone had brought one to him to see what he could do with it.

The whole Fab thing is something I unfortunately missed, but it lingered around long enough that you eventually got the story. Apparently, it turned into one hell of a {censored} storm, and Fab was eventually banned.

• Members

Ask James Peters how bad Fab's {censored} was. I think someone had brought one to him to see what he could do with it.

The whole Fab thing is something I unfortunately missed, but it lingered around long enough that you eventually got the story. Apparently, it turned into one hell of a {censored} storm, and Fab was eventually banned.

oof. oh well, I was around on these forums for a while, but never in the amp forum.

always the electric guitar or effects.

Archived