What cab is this?

nyck

• Members

01020101031201040820071202823d90d97ffeeb

he says it's got wheels on the bottom. it's only 50 bucks. it's only got 2 speakers, but i have two v30s i can throw in there to make it a full cab. is this a good quality 1960 type or a cheap mg {censored} cab?

• Members

You really don't like it? what speakers do you have in it?

it's the smaller size traditional cab. i've tried g12h30s, v30s, and a mix of both, i still don't like it that much. it just doesn't thump very well.

• Members

it's the smaller size traditional cab. i've tried g12h30s, v30s, and a mix of both, i still don't like it that much. it just doesn't thump very well.

Detuning it didnt help?? Ive got a 2x12 avatar trad and it thumps quite well. Its not nearly as good as my g-flex or my 2x15 but it still chugs.

• Members

but for 50 bucks c mon. its a cab! haha.

Missed this the first time. For only 50 bucks you could try it and if you didnt like it you could sell it for the same.

Also to me it looks like an MG cab, i agree with exposeenmity, the speakers look way too big for a normal sized cab. Its an awful picture.

Anyway i bought an MG straight cab for $100 and sold it for $100 2 weeks later. They're not the worst cab out there, in fact i liked it better than the Windsor or the So-Cal Cab or the small Crate cabs, but every other cab i had killed it so off it went.

• Members

Detuning it didnt help?? Ive got a 2x12 avatar trad and it thumps quite well. Its not nearly as good as my g-flex or my 2x15 but it still chugs.

nah the detuning helped it be more non directional.

it's not 'bad' per se. i just know it can be better.

Archived