Greetings from sunny Michigan!

dr_love6977

• Members

So, we get 9 inches of snow last night. It actually started snowing at about 5 pm yesterday and stops at about noon today. There was no plowing or salting that took place last night. I got stuck twice on the way to work today. The first time I sat there for about 20 minutes, and then 3 guys hopped out of a truck and pushed me out. 5 minutes later, stuck again. I was close enough to work that I just flipped on the hazards and walked the rest of the way. A couple of guys I work with went and helped me push my car out. I work until 6:30, get off... and the roads still aren't plowed! These are major roads too, not side streets. The roads were pretty much slush, except for the center lanes. I almost got {censored}ing stuck again! I hate Michigan. Especially the city of Canton. The next city over (Plymouth,) is all plowed. It's bull{censored} I tell you.

Sorry, I'm done ranting.

• Members

we just got hit hard too. something like 7" today. it just ended too. and its warm out too (like -5 celcius), which means it's going to be a cluster {censored} driving for the next day or two, and shoveling the driveway is going to blow.

• Members

snow? WTF is that? today has probably been the coldest one this winter here...high around 50. the low tonight will be around 28, which is about -2 celsius, IIRC. that means that tonight will be the coldest night this winter. it's ok, though. highs should get back up into the 60's by the end of the week.:thu:

• Members
snow? WTF is that? today has probably been the coldest one this winter here...high around 50. the low tonight will be around 28, which is about -2 celsius, IIRC. that means that tonight will be the coldest night this winter. it's ok, though. highs should get back up into the 60's by the end of the week.
:thu:

I guess that's why they call you KNUCKLEFUX...

• Members
I live about 40 N.E. of Grand Rapids and we got hit fairly good, ended up wiht about 7-9 inches depending where you measured it. I plowed for about 2 hours (my own and my neighbors) driveways. I hate the cold and the older I get the worse I want to move south.

I'll be driving through there tomarrow for work. Kentwood, Wyoming, Granville, Holland, Grand Haven, Roosevelt Park, Walker, AND Lansing. :D

Archived